**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Champion

Did anyone get their character the champion today or is he post to come later today's

Comments

• Options
    CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    Someone in my alliance did. Should get it soon.
  • Options
    hatchetkillahatchetkilla Posts: 23
    What time of the day do you know?
  • Options
    Time of day morning or closer to now
  • Options
    Time of day morning or closer to now

• Options
    I'm not getting your post
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I’m seeing 3* Champions in my alliance feed
    What’s that all about?
  • Options
    I didn't get the champion on the 21st like I was post to for the battlerealm quest on heroic on the marvel site, this is like the 7th or 8th time I've achieved something and did not get it. Granted Kabam always fixes their mistakes when they happen but dang it I really wanted The Champion on my roster and now I'm out 150,000 points on my marvel insider and it is really aggravating when this stuff happens. in
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    I’m seeing 3* Champions in my alliance feed
    What’s that all about?

Marvel Insider deal.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I've only ever received one of the three things I've ordered from MI. I stopped doing it altogether
  • Options
    Maybe you made a mistake in the username? I've gotten everything I've requested.
  • Options
    My username is hatchetkilla but it states to put it in exactly as it appears and it appears with my Ali (A.I.M.) hatchetkilla
  • Options
    If you put it in with your alliance tag, then you messed up since that is not part of your username. When you search for other players in-game, you only do so by their username. Same applies there.