**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game team abilities

I had a problem once and dealt w support and a supervisor. I was requesting something along the lines of an account roll back to an hour prior. Ofc this went of for about a week with a form reply here, an 'I'm sorry' there, a few days of no replies, etc. In the end they told me multiple times that there was no account roll back, no way to take back any in-game actions, etc.

I've been told by alli mates that they'd had accounts "rolled back" after their phone got stolen (most likely drunkenly lost) and kabam was kind enough to replace their champs, units, and items. He called it a roll back to a certain date/time he gave them. Granted, he could have misunderstood.. But who knows. He had his champs/units/items. I saw the before, during, and after screenshots.

And today I read the attached post from a closed thread. Does anyone have experience with anything along these lines? A progress reset or champ roll back? Seems like it would be a simple process to do. I'm no game developer but I do deal with databases all day. There's always something that can be done. It always seemed like they help or deny depending on how their day is going and if the coffee was hot when they came into work
30mamaq77p19.png

Comments

• Also, lyin meme boy... You're very bad at trolling. I'd say more, but I kinda pity you.
  • Dude, you got caught, accept it and move on
  • Designerrr wrote: »
    Dude, you got caught, accept it and move on

Caught doing what? I'm not a modder, idiot. Nobody but me has my login info. I'm not banned. I'm lvl 60 and have done everything except LoL, all on my own. This forum should have an iq test before posting. Maybe an age requirement as well.