**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost Rider

Is GR broken
I can hardly put judgements on opponents and also I have to do 3 or 4 heavy attacks in order to activate regen. What’s up with that Kabam?

Comments

• Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    No Judgement is 100%, nor is the chance for regen.
  • Options
    ooxf2sfell4x.png
  • Options
    ditCdaveditCdave Posts: 35
    When I do get a judgement I can’t regen.
    I’m not a novice at this game
  • Options
    Your original post didn't allude to the fact that you were getting the judgement from a Heavy but didn't proc Regen with it. It implied that it took 3 or 4 Heavy Attacks to get the Judgement and corresponding Regen. Better explanation helps.
  • Options
    ditCdaveditCdave Posts: 35
    I apologize. Was writing this in the shower while it was still on my mind. Just aggravated with this game every day something is not working right
  • Options
    ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    Prior to the blade synergy, the judgements used to proc most of the time. I feel ever since that synergy came into play, it can take quite a few heavies or specials etc for judgements to activate if you don’t have blade on your team.
  • Options
    DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Well he was part of the last patch...in other words they broke him or another silent nerf
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    use blade synergy and the chance gets higher
  • Options
    I use GR everyday, that's my favorite champ. Pair with Blade, even 3* to get Judgement everytime. And no, I've found no bug in GR so far.
    Just a little reminder to you, when you don't have Blade synergy, you still have high chance to place Judgement if the opponent is villain. But if they're not villain, then you now why you can't place it.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    ditCdave wrote: »
    Is GR broken
    I can hardly put judgements on opponents and also I have to do 3 or 4 heavy attacks in order to activate regen. What’s up with that Kabam?

1) active AAR against you
    2) forgot to bring blade (still not 100%)
    3) regen rarely triggers when you need it (see SW)
    4) damnation is a lock, run with that