**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Introducing The Uncollected Daily Crystal

Comments

• TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    Blackbeard wrote: »
    Well not really meant that. Everyone should get the rational reward for what he beats. By completing act2 100% everyone gets a 3star, act3 100% everyone gets a 4star, i dont mind if the reward is a 5star for completing act5. Rewards for beginner lvl quest and for master lvl will not be the same for sure. But its in specific act. But the hourly crystal and daily crystal is a general reward for logging in daily and hourly. So a bigginer lvl player and The Uncollected players both giving same effort, same loyalty, so why the reward crystal will be different? That was my point.

And you will get access to it once you complete what is required. You are gonna get the same reward you have always received and then when you beat the harder content get the better rewards. I fail to see what the difference is.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    I don't understand why people are complaining. This change was part of the rewards since the beginning of chapter 2
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    People will soon complain that they have to buy health pots because they're not getting free ones anymore
  • BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    Comeon guys, did i said being a older player of the game should not be rewarded? That maybe done in player appreciation gift way. But in daily login for finishing act5? Comeon what clause kabam put along with, lvl40! Even they agrees with me that for completing act5 you dont have to be lvl60 or have to play for past 3 years. It can be done in months if someone pays them.
    And by the way, first of all i will not call myself a Higher lvl player (i get nothing to fell proud of in it), secondly, i am not asking for equal rewards, actually i am not Asking atall, thirdly, seriously i am so confused, actually who whine for free rewards more, the small lvl players or the So Called Higher Level players.
    Anyways, congrats to all the Uncollecteds and seriously enjoy your Nicely Judged rewards of you lvl lol.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Free is for me. I will take it
  • Mvee4u2Mvee4u2 Posts: 4
    To me those that are level 40 or below and completed end-game content like LOL and act 5 chapter are on another level or had some help that got addressed yesterday. No way did I have the champs at 5/50 that I needed when I was level 40. I do agree the current daily and 4-hour crystals are meaningless once you hit level 10 or above. That's a totally different discussion than complaining that those of us that unlocked a certain reward is unfair.
  • grud9egrud9e Posts: 85
    edited July 2017
    nevermind, i'm thinking of free crystals
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    grud9e wrote: »
    So does this mean veterans who don't need revives and health pots from daily crystals will no longer have access to them?

Daily crystals don't contain potions or revives. Those are the free crystals
    grud9e wrote: »
    So does this mean veterans who don't need revives and health pots from daily crystals will no longer have access to them?

I don't depend on daily crystals for revives. The drop rate is abysmal. You can get revives easily from reaching the 3rd level of any solo event.

• benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    I love how many of you believe that player must have soo many 5/50 and 4/55 champs, pay a lot etc. to complete act 5/2. You are wrong in so many ways. Here is an example: me. When I defeated the Collector, I only had 4 5/50 and 1 3/45. You, who haven't seen or play act 5/2 assume that raw power is enough; well, you are wrong. You mostly need specific characters, like those who doesn't get buffs, who doesn't place debuffs, or champs for the big guy himself. I didn't have many, but hey, I managed to kill it. "I would like to give a thank to my skill, my patience, and my not-that-big roster." I'm happy for those things in the crystal, because I yet have to collect lots of 4*s, rank up even more champs.
    So don't complain, play.

Oh btw I haven't even completed RTL. I believe 5/2 is easier ;)

EDIT: newer players are helped in the progress much more than when we started. You get 4*shards from everywhere, get T4s from just for logging in, and as I see the drop rate from phc is slightly better. When I started 2 years ago, the only 4*crystals you get was from 100% act 3 and the 2500 unit offer. Now, by the time you get to thanos, you might have more 4*s, than I had maxed 3*s. So patience...
    Kabam will never give drop % rates for anything in this game. If you knew the really low chances of getting a specific reward from a crystal, you'd be far less inclined to pay for it. Get ready for the same drop rates you currently get a 3* champ from a daily crystal. I've gotten maybe 10 in almost 3 years. I expect the same with these crystals.
  • Good work can't wait to see what is to come
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    benshb wrote: »
    I love how many of you believe that player must have soo many 5/50 and 4/55 champs, pay a lot etc. to complete act 5/2. You are wrong in so many ways. Here is an example: me. When I defeated the Collector, I only had 4 5/50 and 1 3/45. You, who haven't seen or play act 5/2 assume that raw power is enough; well, you are wrong. You mostly need specific characters, like those who doesn't get buffs, who doesn't place debuffs, or champs for the big guy himself. I didn't have many, but hey, I managed to kill it. "I would like to give a thank to my skill, my patience, and my not-that-big roster." I'm happy for those things in the crystal, because I yet have to collect lots of 4*s, rank up even more champs.
    So don't complain, play.

Oh btw I haven't even completed RTL. I believe 5/2 is easier ;)

Did you get banned yesterday?
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    edited July 2017
    This is friggin' awesome. Much better Uncollected perk than I had imagined!

...and all of a sudden 5.2 rewards go from dissapoimting to amazing!
  • I'm impressed
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I can understand that some may feel excluded by this, but my view is that it's appropriate. It's not something that is handed to Players because they are higher up. 5.2 is not easy. Not at all. The Rewards are earned. It's also completely attainable for others. You earn the Favor for Completion. Storymode is a permanent installment, and so are the Crystals. Everyone will have all the time they need.
    I can't see how any would be unhappy with this after 5.2. These Rewards are daily. Cumulatively that grows exponentially. Not that I've seen too many unhappy with it on that end. Just stating that I feel it's great. Good work guys.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    edited July 2017

Did you get banned yesterday?

Yeah pls also unban me
  • This is going to be like the regular daily Crystal where you get the lowest prize possible each day
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Talisman91 wrote: »
    This is going to be like the regular daily Crystal where you get the lowest prize possible each day

Let's assume you're right. Chances are not high that everyday would be the same, but we'll assume.
    That's 22,500 Frags a month. Every month.
  • VicayneVicayne Posts: 25
    As a 2.5 year vet, I think this is garbage. Why do you need to tie-in requested changes to completion of a money sink? Just because the Grandmaster is taking over!

I barely have time to finish all the other stuff in the game between AQ, AW, new monthly quests, occasional challenge quests, etc. I'm half-way through 5.1 and I get penalized yet again because I'm either 1) not a spender or 2) don't dedicate my life to this game.

Guess I'll keep selling all those crappy 1 stars I haven't needed since December of 2014. Thanks again Kabam :(
  • DMAN232DMAN232 Posts: 26
    100% exploration or just completion for title?
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Can we get any rough estimates on % chance of rare items?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    People will soon complain that they have to buy health pots because they're not getting free ones anymore

Erm.... yeah they are still gonna get free ones, what you on about?
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited July 2017
    DMAN232 wrote: »
    100% exploration or just completion for title?
    It's just completion.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Vicayne wrote: »
    As a 2.5 year vet, I think this is garbage. Why do you need to tie-in requested changes to completion of a money sink? Just because the Grandmaster is taking over!

I barely have time to finish all the other stuff in the game between AQ, AW, new monthly quests, occasional challenge quests, etc. I'm half-way through 5.1 and I get penalized yet again because I'm either 1) not a spender or 2) don't dedicate my life to this game.

Guess I'll keep selling all those crappy 1 stars I haven't needed since December of 2014. Thanks again Kabam :(

I'm neither of the above
    All I had to do was hoard revives for the collector, boost up, and take those quests down. Excluding the collector and the magik on 5.2.4, it's mainly skill for all of 5.2. And you can skip the magik your first time through, too. Practice up, git gud, and have a crack at it. It might even be easier than you expect