**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please take back my gift..

Hey kabam , i m insulted by your awesome Christmas gift!!!i don't want to accept it... please delete those crystals from my account

Comments

• Sour_poi808Sour_poi808 Posts: 8
    #metoo
  • FungeonFungeon Posts: 124
    Why stop with the gifts? Kabam should also take away your entire account!
  • Mars___Mars___ Posts: 87 ★★
    Fungeon wrote: »
    Why stop with the gifts? Kabam should also take away your entire account!

Ha ha my account is not a gifted one mate.. it's my 15 months hard work.. today's gifts are way to generous and i am not deserved to get those.. so requesting them to take back...
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    I would like more to get a 5* Kamala Khan than this crystals
  • Ida12fwIda12fw Posts: 16
    Same please delete these unwanted Xmas gifts. An insult to 4 years of playing. You should award at least a 4* crystal. #kabamisGrinch
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    Why be ungrateful for something that is free? Take his free gift and send it to my account, I'll am more than happy to have it.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I was literally begging god for like 2-3k 5 star shards AT LEAST since I’ve been playing this game for 3 years and always get shafted
  • I feel if kabam give a heads up the Free gift was not great and managed everyone's expectations, Like they have done before then people wouldn't be upset.

Me personally I'm more than happy with the other calender. It does make the normal calender mute, but it's free 😎.

Sit back and enjoy Christmas and look forward too those 3k 5* shards and t2a.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,166 ★★★★★
    Wow accept it or move one it free stuff. Maybe not the best but. It free u can’t deni it
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Kabam should never have made it a mystery gift as that implied something great. Players are justly angry over the massive let down after such anticipation. And this forum is a place to let kabam know how we feel so if we feel let down we should be able to tell them without kabam sycophants telling us we whine. We spend alot on this game and Christmas is a perfect time for kabam to show they appreciate our custom. Last year they got it right this year they have made a mess, and rightly players should tell them this. Not running the 2* arena to win a 5* or having the 4* for £1 are examples of last year's greatness.you cannot go backwards kabam, players remember

There is no other way to describe how people are reacting, this reaction to a gift that has been the same as the previous 2 years is pathetic. You’ve isolated 1 day and turned a great calendar that is improved over previous years into a travesty. It’s disgusting.

Players remember? Right...They forget the 5* arena and 1$ crystal was related to facebook likes that started in the middle of November and Kabam ran it despite not making their goal.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/32788/drive-to-a-million-facebook-likes/p1
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Kabam should never have made it a mystery gift as that implied something great. Players are justly angry over the massive let down after such anticipation. And this forum is a place to let kabam know how we feel so if we feel let down we should be able to tell them without kabam sycophants telling us we whine. We spend alot on this game and Christmas is a perfect time for kabam to show they appreciate our custom. Last year they got it right this year they have made a mess, and rightly players should tell them this. Not running the 2* arena to win a 5* or having the 4* for £1 are examples of last year's greatness.you cannot go backwards kabam, players remember

There is no other way to describe how people are reacting, this reaction to a gift that has been the same as the previous 2 years is pathetic. You’ve isolated 1 day and turned a great calendar that is improved over previous years into a travesty. It’s disgusting.

Players remember? Right...They forget the 5* arena and 1$ crystal was related to facebook likes that started in the middle of November and Kabam ran it despite not making their goal.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/32788/drive-to-a-million-facebook-likes/p1

Lets see: maybe we have to dislike FB page and start Over 😎
  • Junaid72003Junaid72003 Posts: 30
    @Mars___ @Kb2_4 all are real people and they correct ... I agree with you brothers we will express ourselves and no fake id can stop us
  • we always complain about all these stuff because we compare our respect and position with other players respect in other online competitive games, almost every other online game that I play and have the same situation of giving their players an Xmas gift, they all give crazy good rewards as an acceptable thank you for supporting that game for all these days of that year.
    And I also see much more bugs, glitch, lag, crazy RNG and other negative happenings in this game than other games. I'm not saying it's a bad Game, it's a great game but it's been managed not so well for a while. I really think kabam needs to make the player base really happy with some small chances like Xmas gifts after all the ups and downs we had.
  • VantablackVantablack Posts: 51
    I think we all know kabam is giving us bad rewards this year so that when they give us slightly better rewards next year (to celebrate their 5 years anniversary) everyone will overhype it
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,183 ★★★★★
    I’ve called a wahmbulance for each of you.
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    I want too😂😂😂😂
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Vantablack wrote: »
    I think we all know kabam is giving us bad rewards this year so that when they give us slightly better rewards next year (to celebrate their 5 years anniversary) everyone will overhype it

Dude what? This whole week have been crazy awesome. The rewards from chilled and the gifting event is insane.. its not their fault you expected more
    To be honest I’m gonna have to disagree with some of that
    1. The maze in my opinion was a massive screw up it was targeted towards end game players yet it’s rewards were not tuned towards the difficulty
    2. Chilled challenges while great are too random in my opinion I’ve gotten 250 5* shards every time while some people are getting a lot more but I’ll let that slide without rng being in the game everyone would have the best champs and so on
    3. Gifting event while nice is just a way to get money for kabam and is a lot more tuned to higher alliances this year due to there being a cutoff for ranked rewards
    4. While I know 5 gifting crystals is free it’s the same as last year when the game has progressed so much since then such as uncollected variant etc
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    mmm
This discussion has been closed.