Through all the backlash just want to say thank you

KingsKrewKingsKrew Member Posts: 15
Seems like everyone is upset about the mystery gift today. I just want to say thank you for all the extras we are getting this month. 3,750 5 star shards 1500 4 star shards 3 GGC a T2 Alpha plus more. Hard to believe all the backlash over 5 GC. Even though every player can benefit from at least one of the free items they get this month. Made an account on forum just to tell you that some of us out here are thankful for the free loot this month. Also love the game keep up the great work. Looking forward to another great year of MCOC.

Comments

• ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Member Posts: 1,571 ★★★★
    got 10 6* that are all arena fodder, meanwhile i see someone first 6* is a corvus,

thanks kabam!
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,613 ★★★★★
    got 10 6* that are all arena fodder, meanwhile i see someone first 6* is a corvus,

thanks kabam!

Here i am with 2 6* storm and pun 2099 yet you have 10 that's insane haha
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Member Posts: 2,168 ★★★★★

thanks kabam!

I don't feel sorry for anyone who's got 10 6* champs.
    I've got one 6*. Iron Fist. Still crying myself to sleep at night because of it.
  • Prime_Saviour02Prime_Saviour02 Member Posts: 71
    I feel if kabam give a heads up the Free gift was not great and managed everyone's expectations, Like they have done before then people wouldn't be upset.

Me personally I'm more than happy with the other calender. It does make the normal calender mute, but it's free 😎.

Sit back and enjoy Christmas and look forward too those 3k 5* shards and t2a.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Member Posts: 1,571 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Snizzbar wrote: »

thanks kabam!

I don't feel sorry for anyone who's got 10 6* champs.
    I've got one 6*. Iron Fist. Still crying myself to sleep at night because of it.

@Snizzbar
    only 1? multiply that x10, and then u will never sleep knowing how bad your pulls is,

before you even say anything seatin ftp account has 4 6* already and counting. and its only 16months old

you "clearly" havent put in the time then grinding and knowing how hard it is to get 6* shards and be disapointed 10x over