**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Well... it took me a few weeks, but I did it.

100% Master mode on the new EQ. Do I get some kind of medal?

1nwlx4xo95n7.png

Comments

• KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    ZombieZedd wrote: »

1nwlx4xo95n7.png

You got my respect,Sir👍👍👍👍👍👍

That’s more than enough! Happy Holidays to you!

• Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    ZombieZedd wrote: »

1nwlx4xo95n7.png

You got my respect,Sir👍👍👍👍👍👍

That’s more than enough! Happy Holidays to you!

I’ve fully completed two chapters but I’m concerned about glitches for chapter 3. What level champs did you use and how many potions did you have to use?
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Lmao congrats. I remember my 1st time. It took me about 3 months to finally 100% uncollected.

[/quote]

I’ve fully completed two chapters but I’m concerned about glitches for chapter 3. What level champs did you use and how many potions did you have to use?
    [/quote]

I mainly used a team of 4* 5/50 duped Doctor Voodoo, 4*5/50 duped Sparky, 4*5/50 duped Blade(pretty much worthless this quest), 4*5/50 Arch Angel, and a 5* 3/35 Luke Cage. The MVPs were Sparky (who, i’m sure you guess, is really good against Dark Hawk) and Luke Cage. Dark Hawk was a P.I.T.A., but I was able to one shot him every time except for once where I bought a team revive. It took me a total of probably 10 runs to be able to figure out how to beat him consistently. I lost to DH a lot, and quit out. I pretty much refused to use potions or revived against him.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

[/quote]

I mainly used a team of 4* 5/50 duped Doctor Voodoo, 4*5/50 duped Sparky, 4*5/50 duped Blade(pretty much worthless this quest), 4*5/50 Arch Angel, and a 5* 3/35 Luke Cage. The MVPs were Sparky (who, i’m sure you guess, is really good against Dark Hawk) and Luke Cage. Dark Hawk was a P.I.T.A., but I was able to one shot him every time except for once where I bought a team revive. It took me a total of probably 10 runs to be able to figure out how to beat him consistently. I lost to DH a lot, and quit out. I pretty much refused to use potions or revived against him.
    [/quote]

Also if helps I have also 100% it with my team of

4/40 duped quake
    4/40 duped wolvy
    3/45 Sparky
    3/45 Sabertooth
    4/40 duped blade
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Imho master darkhawk is a bigger pain in the arse then uncollected darkhawk due to the ai alone. The slower less aggressive ai in master makes it far more annoying.
  • Wow! Nice job, OP!!
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    I now name thee SIR kicknatherina
    Scarlett_ wrote: »
    I now name thee SIR kicknatherina
    I feel honored today.

Like I just slayed a dragon.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Here's the team I used. SW was R4 at the time though. Medusa and Sabretooth helped me the most on DH.

I used some level 1 & 2 single revives/potions but I usually just restarted the quest unless DH had low health. It wasn't worth the risk of him not throwing off the SP2 and making my revive and potions completely pointless in about 3 seconds.

g1blbhqbbk45.png

@Disgruntled_User_123
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Did it about a week ago. I have to admit that Darkhawk was a pain, but I just got lucky and he used his Sp2 right off the bat everytime. Also, Medusa was my go-to girl.
    edited December 2018
    Yea, thankfully I was able to bait that sp2 almost instantly every time