**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Ghost

dzmmvbgyqg68.png

There she is! I saw, read and heard she is very good! And I was jumping around when I pulled her. But I have a dilema now. I was about to rank 4 my 5* stark spidey, but not sure now. I am playing only map3 with my ally and t4cc is worse than gold shortage. So so slow. And I am not sure should I rank up spidey or get Ghost to rank 3?
Also I have Iron Man IW sitting on rank 2 :)

Thanks for advise :)

Comments

• ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    Honestly i have both at rank 5 but i would say do starky first
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    Here proof zibjljn85fxh.jpeg
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    Always rank 5* if you have a 5* option. 4* champs only get you so far. Ghost all the way.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Stark first imo. Practice A LOT with ghost before you start dumping resources into her. Some people never get the hang of her
    I have both r5 btw
    KingCrooks wrote: »
    Always rank 5* if you have a 5* option. 4* champs only get you so far. Ghost all the way.

They're both 5*s...
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Rank Sparky ASAP. Ghost is great. But required a team. Sparky decimated all. I have 5/65 sparky and he’s my favorite champ. I also have a duped ghost but her play style is difficult so I’ve kept her at 2/35 until I get it down.
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    Both unawakened.
    Thanks guys, I will go first with spidey first. He is gonna be my 3rd rank4 champ :)
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Spark is awesome as a standalone champ as well. He needs to be learned as well. I would go with spark 1st. By the way I have him at r5 so I might be biased. Also I don't have Ghost above 3 star.