**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Events quest - Road to the labyrinth.

I do not agree with the events quest road to the labyrinth. Do the champions have "almost level-legend attacks?" What? THIS IS WRONG . Does anyone agree with me? Those who have not yet completed this event, comment here until Kabam takes action. To rank up is very difficult, getting tier 4 class crystals is very very difficult too. Comment here please let me know what you think.

Tks.

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Hey man. I'm stuck on chapter 4 and I'm not complaining. It's a permanent quest for a reason. Take your time.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Its permanent content. Build your roster and work towards it. There are so many champs that you have available to you that will make Rttl easy but you need to be patient.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Looks like youre still in the beginning ...
    You dont need that much of T4CC at your lvl. If you were more advanced, you would see how easy it is to get them.
    Join an alliance, do AQ and AW, play arena to get champions. When ranked up, road to the labyrinth eventually will become an easy thing to do
  • rock_balboarock_balboa Posts: 31
    Looks like youre still in the beginning ...
    You dont need that much of T4CC at your lvl. If you were more advanced, you would see how easy it is to get them.
    Join an alliance, do AQ and AW, play arena to get champions. When ranked up, road to the labyrinth eventually will become an easy thing to do

I agree in parts. What's ur lvl? My lvl is 52. Then Why this stage is to hard, all room need lower recommended 8700, but when you are inside, all Fighters are more than of 6000?
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    Hey man. I'm stuck on chapter 4 and I'm not complaining. It's a permanent quest for a reason. Take your time.

If you are not complaining. It's YOUR problem not mine! I'm.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    It's meant to ramp up at the end to give you a taste of lol. Not even a real taste, more of a quick sniff.. I'd suggest leveling up some, getting some good masteries unlocked and ranking up a few utility champs to deal with key fights.

4.3 and above are pretty brutal unless you are prepared for it.
    ẞlооd wrote: »

If you are not complaining. It's YOUR problem not mine! I'm.

Explain me. Why this stage is to hard, all room need lower recommended 8700, but when you are inside, all Fighters are more than of 6000
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 300 ★★
    Unfortunately you guys don’t have pre nerf Scarlet Witch like most us long term players that rolled through the road
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    You’re meant to complete all story quests first, and rank up your champs, so you are strong enough to handle it. It’s called progression. The champs in Labyrinth are way tougher than that. Do content you can complete.
    You’re meant to complete all story quests first, and rank up your champs, so you are strong enough to handle it. It’s called progression. The champs in Labyrinth are way tougher than that. Do content you can complete.

Tks for the hint. ;)