**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awakening/rank up questions.

hiyo forums! I'm looking for some advice for my next rankups.

I'm looking to upgrade
5* unduped rank 2 kingpin,
5* unduped rank 2 BPCW,
5* unduped rank 2 Moon knight,
4* duped rank 4 civil warrior
4* duped rank 4 angela
4* unduped rank 4 sabertooth
4* unduped rank 4 GR
4* unduped rank 4 wolverine.

I have a generic 4* awakening gem (and a solid stash of sig stones if the champ needs decent dupe levels)

I've finished but not explored act 4, haven't started act five, haven't done ROL, and play alliance war in tier 12.

my only other champs of note are a 5* stark spidey I just upgraded to rank 3, and a 4* medusa that I have an awakening gem for (although she's currently not ranked up since she's a new pull for me).

Any advice? :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    i’m pretty much on the same level as you but with less 5*s, and personally, i say focus on bringing up a couple more high tier 4*s to rank 4. 4/40s help a lot in master mode in eqs and you will eventually 5/50 them. focus on starky and medusa, they will be a great help. if you have the resources, bring up some ‘god tier’ 4*s to 5/50. your 5*s apart from starky aren’t the best, so i’d say wait for better 5*s to rank up. r3 5*s and r5 4*s are pretty much on the same level.

don’t take my word for it, i’m not an experienced player:) just thought to offer some if my own thoughts since we play around the same level
  • Options
    heyoitsmeheyoitsme Posts: 45
    Thanks for your input! ^_^ I also have a 5* iron patriot and Hela, but I don't think either are exactly top tier, and they're both still sitting at rank 1.
  • Options
    scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    heyoitsme wrote: »
    Thanks for your input! ^_^ I also have a 5* iron patriot and Hela, but I don't think either are exactly top tier, and they're both still sitting at rank 1.

i have my 4* hela up to r3, she's got some pretty sweet damage if you build up her furies and whatnot... personally she's not my fave champ to use since it's not really my play style, but given your other 5*s, i think she's a pretty good option to rank up if you like using her to fight. my advice would be watch a few videos of how to play hela, then try for yourself and decide if you like her, because she's a good option for long fights.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    GR or Wolverine (need awakening though).
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    If possible save that 4* gem for the likes of void,AA,omega red,SW or voodoo...they are amazing utility champs who gain tons from their awakening..since u have a cosmic gem so medusa is sorted...
    Hela isn't a bad champ although she is more suited to long fights so can come in handy for u for long fights like rol and maybe even act 5..but she has a different playstyle where u have to manage her souls and stuff