**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

About Account Sharing.

Thank You kabam for banning cheater's and Hacker's, I truly Appreciate it.
Please do not ban for account sharing, if something is wrong with my device and I login in with new device that dosen't mean I'm sharing my account. Please do something about it.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    LH007 wrote: »
    Thank You kabam for banning cheater's and Hacker's, I truly Appreciate it.
    Please do not ban for account sharing, if something is wrong with my device and I login in with new device that dosen't mean I'm sharing my account. Please do something about it.

If you are logging on with your own Account on a new device, that's not Account Sharing. Sharing is when you are using someone else's Account, or someone is using yours.
  • NoobツMasterNoobツMaster Posts: 3
    If I login on some other device I will not get ban ?
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    No. You will not. My guess is the majority of the community play on multiple devices.
    edited July 2017
    Account sharing is account sharing, Im tired of all these threads about account sharing. Because you know all you are trying to get is someone to say it's ok. It isn't! Does it mean you'll get banned for someone in your alliance moving in you in AQ or AW. Probably not as there are so many alliances out there that already do this. Kabam is stupid they know it. They see it, but truth is when you have a globally game and people all over the world playing it like map 6 it would be damn near impossible to finish without people running your energy. And let's be honest the whales do it, they can't freely say it but they do it. Kabam knows it and they are smart enough to not bite the hands that feeds. Now I say you probably not get banned but they will never give up the right to ban for it. So if we could all just stop with the my brother's house uses a vpn and I have to use his wives ipad when I normally play on an andriod but then need to switch back and forth because my dog ate the button off the phone and blah, blah, blah

The idea that it's okay is not accurate. I agree. Account Sharing is not allowed, regardless of how many people do it. It is not overlooked because people pay. This is a false sense of security. The rules are simple. Do not share your Account. For any reason. If people keep making the excuse that many people do it, they will find themselves lost when they get banned. The recent bans weren't just for Modding. I've been reading Posts as they come. Make no mistake. Sharing your Account is not allowed under any conditions.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    To be honest, my account is created by me. I should reserve the right to give access to it. If money is spent its still spent. Theres a big difference than sharing netflix than a Kabam account. That really should be re evaulated by kabam. What would fix people selling champs, is the same step that happens when you reset you password, a code get sent to your email.. once entered then you can sell.

Or build in a share feature to be used by the alliance officers. Meet us in the middle Kabam.
  • roelieroelie Posts: 1
    Aku ingin menjadi terhebat bagaimana caranya ?
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Account sharing is account sharing, Im tired of all these threads about account sharing. Because you know all you are trying to get is someone to say it's ok. It isn't! Does it mean you'll get banned for someone in your alliance moving in you in AQ or AW. Probably not as there are so many alliances out there that already do this. Kabam is stupid they know it. They see it, but truth is when you have a globally game and people all over the world playing it like map 6 it would be damn near impossible to finish without people running your energy. And let's be honest the whales do it, they can't freely say it but they do it. Kabam knows it and they are smart enough to not bite the hands that feeds. Now I say you probably not get banned but they will never give up the right to ban for it. So if we could all just stop with the my brother's house uses a vpn and I have to use his wives ipad when I normally play on an andriod but then need to switch back and forth because my dog ate the button off the phone and blah, blah, blah

The idea that it's okay is not accurate. I agree. Account Sharing is not allowed, regardless of how many people do it. It is not overlooked because people pay. This is a false sense of security. The rules are simple. Do not share your Account. For any reason. If people keep making the excuse that many people do it, they will find themselves lost when they get banned. The recent bans weren't just for Modding. I've been reading Posts as they come. Make no mistake. Sharing your Account is not allowed under any conditions.

You are miss informed. The recent bans were all about modding. Now weather people shared thier account and someone else modded or hacked or whatever. But this banned players all have one thing in common and that was a mod
    DL864 wrote: »

You are miss informed. The recent bans were all about modding. Now weather people shared thier account and someone else modded or hacked or whatever. But this banned players all have one thing in common and that was a mod

I'm not sure what you've been reading, but not all of the bans involved a Mod. It was also Account Sharing alone. I've been here, reading the Posts for the last two days. If you're under the impression that it is excusable to share Accounts as long as you don't use a Mod, you would be wrong. It's never been allowed.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Account sharing is agaisnt TOS period. It looks like TOS is in alien language.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★

I'm not sure what you've been reading, but not all of the bans involved a Mod. It was also Account Sharing alone. I've been here, reading the Posts for the last two days. If you're under the impression that it is excusable to share Accounts as long as you don't use a Mod, you would be wrong. It's never been allowed.

First off let's get something straight did I say anywhere in my comment that account sharing was ok. NO. Reading comprehension my friend. If you believe these posts about people saying they didn't do nothing and got banned I have some ocean front property in Nebraska to sell you

First off let's get something straight did I say anywhere in my comment that account sharing was ok. NO. Reading comprehension my friend. If you believe these posts about people saying they didn't do nothing and got banned I have some ocean front property in Nebraska to sell you

I've read them. I'm quite apt at discernment. I know the difference between an excuse and someone who was caught sharing. You are implying I'm naive, yet you believe they only take action on rules broken that involve Mods. Irony. They have and will ban people for sharing when given sufficient evidence. It's against the rules. If you're eluding to the idea that they only penalize people for using Mods, you are perpetuating the misconception that it's a lesser situation. It is not.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★

GW, I have ignored you for a while now and found it pretty satisfying. But you had to go in an pig back with your 2 cents. Can you point out where I say "it's okay" Please don't twist my words to imput your own views. I never said it was ok! In Fact the fourth sentence clearly stated that "it isn't"! What I did say is the constant whining and thinking that Kabam is going to tell people "that if someone runs their account and doesn't use mod that they are fine" is a plague to the forum and needs to stop. I also stated that they probably wouldn't be banned, but there is always a chance, and Kabam will always reserve that right.
  • GamerscandieGamerscandie Posts: 10
    Someone wants to give me his account is this illegal for kabam

It's against the rules yes.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★

It's technically account sharing and you can be ban for that
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★

....don't you mean that this "someone" wants to "switch devices"?
  • GamerscandieGamerscandie Posts: 10

No he didn't want to switch devices he said he want to give me his account
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★

oh...you missed it...

I think...you mean...He wants to log into another device that happens to be your device currently....
    NM. Not working any more. No fun if I have to explain.
  • WC303WC303 Posts: 88

oh...you missed it...

I think...you mean...He wants to log into another device that happens to be your device currently....
    NM. Not working any more. No fun if I have to explain.

:D:D