**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why Kabam?

Dear Kabam,

Why do you feel the need to punish your player base that spends money on your game? This is the second time I’ve pulled garbage after a decent size spend across multiple accounts. Shut your software off and make it truly random as you affirm it is in all communications.

FYI - This just cost you about $20,000 next year across my accounts. Hope it was worth it.

Feel free to share with your new shareholders at NetMarble.

x3tbslee43bq.jpeg

Also, explain how I can pull almost the exact same champs on 2 different accounts if it’s random?

tiogzzlgjj2v.jpeg
4y72av8sryyo.jpeg

9 featured crystals and no sought after champs? Wow...

ls0wddfuok7a.jpeg
8d6v1czjitjv.jpeg
pemmp5l71f3b.jpeg

Then the nice garbage from regular 5* crystals followed by 2 of the same awakening Gems for which I have no champs to use them on...

us79erpypn2h.jpeg
f5p8uro9yg89.jpeg

Comments

• Is this their patent or somebody else, we would need to know that before we jump to conclusions.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    This is their system and will continue to be. Nothing new. Open 5 alliance gems. Get 3 unstoppable colossus. Just the way it is. Then I open one hero crystal lad a 4* domino.
    Been playing kabam games for many years. Just the way it is.
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    With $20,000 you could just buy 5000 revives and complete the game
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    The patent is almost 5 years old, and has been addressed multiple times on this forum. Kabam has stated that MCOC does NOT make use of this patent.

Now, I hate RNGesus as much as the next guy. I've pulled too many **** champs from featured 5 star crystals to be happy with the system they have.... but let's not jump to conclusions based on patents that have been around for a while.

PS... I would have killed for the mutant Awakening... I also pulled the 1 AG I did NOT need at the moment.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    This has been brought up before. The patent is not in the game. You are proving it yourself with your pulls. COWhale has proven it over and over again with his pulls. Spending has nothing to do with what champs you get.

$20k is a lot of money to spend if that's what you spent this year as well. If that algorithm was in the game, you'd be getting "good" (meaning the ones you consider good) more often.

Since you arent getting the pulls you want, you are trying to find reasons to blame the "bad" pulls on something. You can't accept it, so you find far reaching, borderline tinfoil hat reasons.
  • YamJetYamJet Posts: 33
    If the software wasn’t active then why does COWhale have to spend 180,000-270,000 units to pull a 5* feature from crystal? Only way to know for sure is to bring this to public record in courts.

I have finished the game. Was playing back through with different champs.

I will complain because all those champ suck, while everyone in my alliances around me pulled bomb after bomb....
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Free to Play ----Pay to Win your choice
  • Hey there, we've actually addressed this particular topic quite a few times in the past. In case anyone hasn't seen our previous responses, the TL;DR version is that the results of Crystal Spins are random. Also, keep in mind that the patent in the picture is an old one and just because a patent was filed, that doesn't mean it is actually used. Since this topic has been addressed multiple times before, this thread will be closed.

Also, I'm sorry to hear that you aren't happy with your 5-Star awakening gem, but you could still get a 5-Star Mutant in the future that could get a lot of benefit from it. I understand why you may not be happy with it right now, but we wish you luck in your future crystal openings!
This discussion has been closed.