**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hood?

Ppl who have hood at high rank...what do u think about him?! Is he worth taking to r4?
6l6y1v4y82cy.png

Comments

• Options
    TRSIMPTRSIMP Posts: 173
    I'm wondering how good he is too. I just got him as a 6*.
  • Options
    TawfikkTawfikk Posts: 36
    I have him as a 6*, unduped He is top notch. Doesnt have the damage output of the elites, but his sp2 gets up there. The constant stagger kills opponents buffs, can stun, bleed on sp3 if needed. Often in uncollected EQ he is my mvp.

Is he good on aw defence ?

• Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Tawfikk wrote: »
    I have him as a 6*, unduped He is top notch. Doesnt have the damage output of the elites, but his sp2 gets up there. The constant stagger kills opponents buffs, can stun, bleed on sp3 if needed. Often in uncollected EQ he is my mvp.

Not really, people faced him a lot in map 5 and got used to his moves, but on attack he has good utility. Trigger invisible to deal with projectile specials, and like others have said his stagger, shock, and bleed are useful.
  • Options
    TawfikkTawfikk Posts: 36
    Kpatrix wrote: »
    Tawfikk wrote: »

Not really, people faced him a lot in map 5 and got used to his moves, but on attack he has good utility. Trigger invisible to deal with projectile specials, and like others have said his stagger, shock, and bleed are useful.

Stagger will be usefull if i face a medusa which is still pain in my opinion
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    I took him to rank four unduped 5*. He is great with his stagger ability against robots, Hyp, etc.
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Stagger rocks. I had him buried for a while. Now use him tons.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    He is awesome. My first R4 and still use him everywhere. Not needing a dupe is a bonus too.
  • Options
    YamJetYamJet Posts: 33
    Hood is a good offensive champ if you do not have any other Mystic champs to deal with buffs. He beats Medusa on AW defense, The Champions unstoppable and regen, Juggernaut, etc.

He also has synergy with Ghost that allows him to start in invisible mode.
  • Options
    He's literally made to counter defenders like medusa and hyperion. Also just a good all around attacker, He's amazing. One of my favorite mystics which is saying alot cause there's so many good mystics out there...