**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Searching a new ally for 6 experienced Guys

6 experienced players (GMT+ 5:30) are looking for an active ally. We are tired of rest of the ally as we complete our AQ and AW but other bgs doesn't cooperate. Base ratings of the players are around 284k, 270k, 218k, 211k, 205k and 90k.

Requirements:-
1) 5+ m ally
2) AQ map 54444 or 44444
3) AW thrice a week
4) We are currently in Gold 2 ally so it will be appreciative if we find Gold 2 or Gold 1 ally

As we are leaving the current ally due to activity issue so it'll be much appreciative that the ally we find are active in completing their AQ and AW with weekly SA.

Comments

• My alliance is looking for active players that can hold there own. We are a gold 2 aq map 5x5. Having some members retire after season and a couple inactive players to replace. My game is is TheLastLaugh84. Line id is LastLaugh84. Hit me up if interested and profile pics are encouraged so I can show them to the leader and other officers. Thx
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    Look up my ally tag W-oob. We are very active and the core of us have been playing for a while. Me might be able to make room for you if guys. We run map 543 on first 3 days and then 443 last two days. If you are interested add me on line angryyoshi
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    What’s your in game name or line Id? Believe my sister alliance could use your guys help.
  • We currently have a few available spots, but with a good core of people still with us (average rating 469K!), it’s perfect for a group of friends who would like to move together!

More than anything, Serenity is a cool place to hang out, chat, have fun, berate bad pulls, celebrate good ones and get some decent rewards while, again, not denying the fact you have a life outside the game.

We have no hardcore requirements, but need our members to be active and contribute to AQ. No minimums for specific events, just be active and have fun! Small Donation requirements, numbers that anyone can easily achieve without stress. Again, the goal is to have fun as a group. The chat on LINE is fun, it’s a great bunch of people.

We are are now running maps 5/4-4. We consistently hit milestone 12/13 SA (every week, not holding). Again, we ask for participation in AQ at the very least (hit 40 million milestone weekly).

We use the LINE app for communication and organizing AQ. LINE is required for acceptance into the Alliance. Looking for at least 140k+ rating

Contact FrogMan in game or qcfrogman on LINE.
  • Add me on line: smokeysandman
  • Think we have 5 spots opening when season ends we’re 5x5 ally