**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Take on the Trials of the Elementals!

Comments

• Options
    Cool, would help if anyone who had a chance to do the trials when they came out for a day to show me a screen
  • Options
    Cool
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    ΩMEGA wrote: »
    Cool, would help if anyone who had a chance to do the trials when they came out for a day to show me a screen

Take a look at this similar event which gives detail information.

There are a couple of screenshots.

• Options
    ContemplatorContemplator Posts: 3
    edited December 2018
    I bet the beacon is for the silver surfer, they teased him a while back in anniversary week this year
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Whos going to be in the ultimate elemental crystal?
  • Options
    Is it gonna cost us some units?
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Looks awesome, hopefully everything actually works.
  • Options
    pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110
    when is the event actually starting? we get that green thingy but never see anything yet in the game. the description is confusing regarding of the collection of the special event items
  • Options
    Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    pigupompom wrote: »
    when is the event actually starting? we get that green thingy but never see anything yet in the game. the description is confusing regarding of the collection of the special event items

Same time as all events Wednesday noon central standard time so in 30 mins
  • Options
    csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    edited January 2019
    Did I miss what is in the Ultimate Elemental Crystal? Just things to help like the Elemental Crystal is described?
  • Options
    DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    To the mods, any chance we can get a breakdown of denominations of the items/shards/frags for all of those Elemental crystals? Thank you by the way for including the drop rates :-)
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Sorry putting Magik in this quest is b.s. Doing epic and lost 5/50 ST, Void and 4/55 Cap IW all to limbo only. Didn't get hit a single time. Fun and interactive

Glad to know to avoid epic lol
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike can you tell us hiw much 6* shards are in the tier 3 unified element crystal? Also how many units we will get from the element crystal?
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    Wasn’t there something about Kabam NOT doing 10k attack, still adding the cheap nodes that everyone hates, and using that in place of thoughtfully difficult content? Was that a thing or did I make that up?
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    It was supposed to be a thing, but I guess moving the goalposts so only the top can get through without aggravation is the real future. Every month seems to push it farther and farther, but the average end game player isn't progressing nearly as fast.

Oh well, it is what it is. Kabam will Kabam.
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    JRock808 wrote: »
    It was supposed to be a thing, but I guess moving the goalposts so only the top can get through without aggravation is the real future. Every month seems to push it farther and farther, but the average end game player isn't progressing nearly as fast.

Oh well, it is what it is. Kabam will Kabam.

What about this required end game rosters magik bring blade or magik or gulk. The rest were just masochism and unblockable special attacks nothing we didn't see in act 5. Haven't made it to act 5 yet? Try a lower level. I see nothing here yet that screams this is too difficult to beat with skills. Before you say magik isn't fair its posted above that she is one of the possible opponents so plan ahead. Really her and malfisto are the only 2 I see requiring a special attack champ for and we have plenty of options now
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    What are the requirements for each tier of the elemental crystals?
  • Options
    Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    If today’s quest is any indication of the rest of it then it’s going to be another maze to me. I’ve always done all the difficult content but some of this is just getting ridiculous & just plain lazy on their part. Thanks but no thanks.
  • Options
    DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    What are the requirements for each tier of the elemental crystals?

I went ahead and created a spreadsheet of all FIFTEEN crystals that are available (yep, that's correct) with as much info as I could find, along with the maximum amount of raw elements we can earn. I messaged above in this thread hoping for the amounts we can pull from each crystal, as all of them have the drop rates listed as well the rewards, but not how much for each. Hoping one of the mods can provide that info and I can update it :-) and to answer your question, as far as I can see in game/this announcement post, there are no prestige/champion/level/etc requirements for any of the crystals so they're all open to eveyone

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hq-E2e-0vxLYiOV33hfU8ZzzxHnx6Q8itcmh5tNUs64/
  • Options
    Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    can some one post pl of champs in hard mode
  • Options
    How to use beacon
  • Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Is there a list of all these nodes, there so many that sometimes I can't remember what each one does... Let's do it day by day? What's gamblers fate, brawl, and double or nothing?
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    First fight of Epic was Cable w/ Masochism, 2x Regen and unblockable specials. A whole lot of nope right there.

Like said above, Kabam will Kabam
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Is there a list of the champs in the ultimate elemental crystal?