**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally I did it.

I was just going for practice run and then decided to put on some revives and boosts and this happened. I tell you guys Sabertooth is so amazing with Black panther synergy. And with those furies it was so much easy to take down Collector. Finally I will be able to try those uncollected event quests.cmm2x8s5lglj.png

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Congrats!!
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Hmmm... Thanks for the tip! I'm going to have to go back & fight the Collector real soon for the 100%, so glad I got some great advice to use Sabretooth w/ KM.
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    Yes congrats
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    you still have time to do this months uncollected
  • MvJ96MvJ96 Posts: 50
    Thank you guys. @Nojokejaym And yeah I do have a lot of time plus some energy refills in stash. I have heard so much about that uncollected darkhawk. Now I will get a chance to fight him😀
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Congrats! Gotta be a good feeling! I become uncollected a few months ago now I’m chasing down my first 6 star.
  • Well done, @MvJ96! Congrats!
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    Super like from my side bro...
    Congratulations
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    I became uncollected almost 2 weeks ago the one thing I can tell you that the itmost beneficial is getting to do the event quest on uncollected because the rewards are amazing and honestly outside of darkhawk this month it was pretty easy.

And I only have five 5/50s and two 3/45s so you don't need an end game roster.

You get 1000-1100 four star shards just doing one run through each chapter.

So only doing one run through is 6 quests and huge rewards.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    One more person in the pool to call for champ nerfs every month now lol.

Jk man congrats
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Congratulations
  • MvJ96MvJ96 Posts: 50
    @Frivolousz21 I know right. Those juicy uncollected rewards. Currently I am on it, still 10 days left. So enough time for one run. And once again Thanks to all of you for your great comments.