**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wolverine is angry, why he doesnt get fury?

Wolverine is usually angry, no wonder he has an angry face in his profile pictures in the game. So, why wasn't he given fury?

As he harshly sucks vs bleed-immune champs, I think he should get permanet fury while battling agains them. He gets angry to know he cannot cause the enemy to bleed, so he his the enemy with more strength to cause more damage per hit. With this, Wolverine can makes up for the fact he won't bleed that enemy, like X-23 when hits criticals against enemies that are bleed-imune.

Last, but not the least, Wolverine need higher PI, don't you think? And some more HP, too. I have a R5 Wolverine that has less HP than my R4 Thor. That's strange to see. In the end, Wolverine has good regeneration only to makes up the fact he has low HP.

If you could modify his heavy attack, to get amazing like the newer champs. That back-flip kick doesn't fit Wolverine, he should have a heavy attack that involved his claws.

Comments

• Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Isn't Fury the basis of Old Man Logan?
  • Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Electro controls electricity yet he can be damaged by lightning from Thor and Storm?

Kabam logic. they have to draw a line somewhere and find game balance.

Wolverine with bleed and heal AND fury would be OP
  • Options
    wolfwolf Posts: 106
    I don't think my suggestion makes him OP, cause I said he would get fury only against bleed-imune champions
  • Options
    PsyCriPsyCri Posts: 19
    I don't think wolvie needs to become stronger he can still handle bleed immune maybe not in 3 mins but u can kill the enemy in the next round.. but Phoenix I believe is the one who needs to be overpowered.. she is the strongest mutant and the fact they made her cosmic (could be only accepted if she actually was super strong that would excuse why they change her class) but I don't find her strong if fact her incinerate is so low and her dependence on parry a lot of times in the battle makes her not good at all against stun immune...
    Kabam do Jean as strong as she suppose to be...
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    What if wolverine gains fury against bleed immune champs? The fury will not as op as hulk but the right amount to boost his attack damage.
  • Options
    wolfwolf Posts: 106
    DLegend wrote: »
    What if wolverine gains fury against bleed immune champs? The fury will not as op as hulk but the right amount to boost his attack damage.

this!

read this Kabam, Mike and anybody else