**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Am I ready to beat Collector?

Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
qa5gd1zkobuy.png
I've completed all other quests and am at the collector. Only Blade is rank 5 and all others are 2/35 or 4/40. I've been grinding for ghost but no luck with either her or SS. This is my 2nd account BTW. I'm uncollected on one already. Last time I did it, I had 4/55 SS and Blade. Archangel Corvus and Grulk at r4 and Ultron, Mephisto,AV, Thor R at 2/35.
I can can r5/3 any/all of them. Need t4basics.

Comments

• Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    You'd need some real skill or a fat wallet probably. I would rank Vision up just to limit Collector's SP1 use a little. Team-wise I'd take Blade, AA, Corvus, Vision, and Hulk Rags.

If your Blade is R5 and 4,000 power I'm thinking you might want to work on some masteries though.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Just Rank 5ed Blade he's at level 12. Signature ability 31.

• Options
    edited December 2018
    I can buy 3-4 Odins if need be.
  • Options
    @_GRINDER_ I can buy 3-4 odins.
    12k units would do?
  • Options
    I actually bought 3k units for act 5.1.1 to 5.2.5
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    That's some serious money my man. I mean you do you but I wouldn't stress uncollected that much.
  • Options
    Well to catch up to others who are too ahead in game....gotta spend atleast some money.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    If its an alternate account and you are still unsure given you say you got there on your main then I'm thinking you are a spender anyway so just spend and boost your way through with whoever then start a thread about how easy it was and how you used scrubs to do it.
  • Options
    best tip for collector - stockpile those 20 percent revive potions until you have 20+

Since collector will kill you after his special 1 there is no need to heal, just use the 20 percent revive potion which you can farm and earn in daily events.

I used a 4/40 Corvus claive and made sure he had 3 charges. 7 used 20 percent revives and coll3ctor was down with no units spent. Just takes planning.
  • Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Well... with your roster, my answer will be NO.
    Get some more Rank 5 4* champions. Blade is not that great against Collector.

You need Power drain champs like Vision, Hawkeye, etc

Evade champs like Nightcrawler, Stark Spidey, DD (duped lvl 60+) to evade his special attacks because they are unblockable

Burst damage champs like Hulk (when he's at 20% or less), Storm (duped) etc

Chain Stun champs like Hulk, Beast, Storm etc. It'll save your units.

You can rank up your Vision (power control) and Corvus (damage).

GOOD LUCK!
  • Options
    Thank you all for your input. I have decided to go get collector tomorrow. My team:
    Blade, AA, Grulk, Corvus and Mephisto.
    I decided this based on the fact that I have resist mastery that might help me block Collector's specials.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Resist doesn't block specials, only heavies
  • Options
    i done when i have only rank 5 ice man dupe and others were 4 40 or 2 35.only 400 units and no other item was present in my inventory.use corvus. just build 2 charges and he will destroy corvus.
  • Options
    Blade, Corvus, Vision, Mephisto, one other is your choice. Watch Seatin, he was Uncollected in free to play account with a team of 4* 4/40, no 4*r5 yet.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    You should use a combination of ghulk and Thor rag. So that ghulk is indestructible for a few seconds while below 20 ish percent. Then just use your solo revives on ghulk and whack the collector till you die, then repeat.
  • Options
    Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    for 12k units you can fully explore act 4 and 5 (i think you can for act 5) with 12k units but why waste so much money? why not buy a new tv or gaming system or laptop or even a down payment on a house or apartment lol
  • Options
    @Kushstar420 because I don't need to. 12k units isn't a big deal for me. Plus I wanna be ready for act 6 when it comes out. BTW I didn't tell anyone that I started this account a week before cyber monday.
  • Options
    Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Don't go for fight . You haven't enough PI champions.