**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus or blade

I’ve been waiting to rank 4 corvus for weeks for one more t4cc but today I pulled blade and I have an awakening gem so the question is should I rank 4 corvus then work on blade or rank blade up first I have all the t4cc’s I’ll need for blade but am short 1 t1a and a few t4bc’s to take him from rank 1-4. Who should I rank first?

Corvus or blade 24 votes

Corvus
50%
TJ82kbonilla2717ChampioncriticB_Dizzle_01The_red_EclipseSaket_123MikePendragonNBSAIThanos_CarmrcyrcleManu_XLedodis 12 votes
Blade
50%
zuffySpeedbumpNemesis666DonnymeijScholiasimolazCharlie_ScenePlagueisBaneFhfjghhggggjfhfjgDenslo500killerahark02B_A_T_M_A_N 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Depends on your roster. If you have at least ghostrider then blade. If you don’t have ghostrider then go with corvus. But still awaken blade either way. His regen is op.

I have both, blade 5/65 and Corvus 4/55. Corvus spends more time fighting then blade. But blade takes 99% of the hardest fights.
  • Options
    BigFnMike93BigFnMike93 Posts: 53
    I have 4/55 sparky n 5/50 GR along with 5/50 blade
  • Options
    You think I should awaken him either way? Was thinking of saving the gem for Ægon if I ever get him
  • Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Depend on your Mastery
    Blade need DW 5/5 to have a huge damage on SP2
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Blade
    You have the Trinity.
    Definitely Blade
  • Options
    Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    which one is a 5*?

corvus does huge damage from mlm and with 3 or 4 mission charges/ he crits 3k or plus on his m hits (i have corvus at 5r4) and all his specials do a lot of damage but his s3 does the most with his s2 getting notable mention

blade is good for so many reasons as his danger sense is insane with gr and or dorm or mephisto and his infamous s2 but hes the best when duped for his sig ability to regen

so depends what you need and you cant go wrong but with blade and his duped ability of regen id pick him over corvus tbh
  • Options
    They’re both 5*’s and I have the gem in o awaken blade so I’ve been leaning towards him too but I already have him as a 4* 5/50 sig 99 so that’s why I’m conflicted because corvus I only have as a 5* and a couple guys in my ally use him in war a lot and he seems to be great...will say I’m happy that this is my biggest problem with the game at the moment
  • Options
    HULK_BREAK wrote: »
    Depend on your Mastery
    Blade need DW 5/5 to have a huge damage on SP2

I currently have 3 points in DW I am saving for cores to max it out though
  • Options
    Thank you all for the feedback pretty sure I’m going to rank blade first! Corvus can always come up later
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Corvus
    Corvus for AW, blade with ghost rider for general content.