**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank 5/65 Cap IW or Hyperion? My First Rank 5 5*

My first 5* to Rank 5. Who should I rank 5? Cap Infiity War or Hyperion

Rank 5/65 Cap IW or Hyperion? My First Rank 5 5* 80 votes

Captain America IW
60%
DalBotHulk_77Erza_ScarletbuffajrbryndenriversDrake2078mughal96TeddersSolrac_2Foxhero007nameplas1haunted_memoryexc3lGreifmaster911Willis1519SceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsDoctorJDTMelodicMetaltkhan08 48 votes
Hyperion
40%
thetaman23Spity68TheManMythLegendzuffyMr_ChrisKennadoShaheerFIazJmd82OnmixCrimsontide1616Duke_SilverThecrusher_9756Youconfusedadknight27Bruinsfan8510ForumName123Mitchell35Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg玩玩玩家Disgruntled_User_123 32 votes

Comments

• RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    Thanks for the help! This has been hard to decide on.
    Oh.. and both are awakened.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Have you beat rol or lol yet? If not, go with Hyperion. If you beat them, then go with cap iw.
    Not yet. I do ROL a few in just get gather some potions.
    They also do not make a 6* Hype like they do for Cap. Not that important but what if I got lucky and pulled Cap IW as a 6*
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Captain America IW
    Iz tru, i have mine a 5/65
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Captain America IW
    Let’s not forget bearded Cap’s awakened synergies as well. Solid champ.
  • TeddersTedders Posts: 128 ★★
    Captain America IW
    i have both at 5/65 and i get a lot more use from my cap iw, he sig 180 .....so if your has a high sig go with cap first if not go with hyperion
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Very tough, both are amazing. Rank who you prefer using, can't go wrong with either. Both have insane dmg, and utility up the wazoo.
    Awesome stuff. Thanks! Right now I have Cap at sign 45, but could bring him to 80 right now.
    So I have him at sig 77, which gives him a 59.09% chance to do all his signature leadership abilities. At this point, assuming it might take a long time to get another 2 T5B, would you hold off on Cap until he is higher in sig ability and go with Hyperion who is awakened (30 sig or so) who doesn’t need a high sig? Or just go with Cap and add the stones as you get them?
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Captain America IW
    I don’t have a 5 star CAIW but I do have a 5/65 Hyperion - he’s out of this world man- can do 75k special 2,s; poison immune, just hits like a freight train- easily outdamages my rank 5 blade void and 6 star Corvus- can’t go wrong with either probably but as iv said before, Hyperion is the God among the God tiers , just different level

For reference, Cap can do over 100K on special 2s, can shrug all debuffs (not just poison), hits like 3 freight trains, plus has a ton of other great utilities.

Hyperion is a fantastic champ, but Cap is probably the best in the game, but people are still slow to wake up to everything he does.
  • moonmebabymoonmebaby Posts: 41
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/G1qUqWGwjV37udD58

Captain can do biohazard paths with skill teammate.