**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Narrowing of champ in crystals

Tiny5521Tiny5521 Posts: 3
edited January 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
My suggestion is to have specific 4 and 5 star crystals. You already do this for dungeons and it would make the possibility for duping champs more possible. A lot of players are losing the taste for playing the game due to horrible draws when opening crystals. To fix this, I suggest making 4 and 5 star crystals selectable like they are in dungeon crystals. This would help the player be in more control of their rosters and give more hope that the player can draw a champ that they actually need/want. I’m suggesting possibly a “class” crystal when cashing in your 4&5 star shards. That way, players can be allowed to go a specific direction with their rosters instead of pulling from one giant pool when opening crystals to actually give the chance of make their roster better in the players favor/control.

Comments

• Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    This would mean that everyone has the same top tier champs; the same AW and AQ line. It would eliminate diversity and make the game stale from a competitive stand point.

What you are suggesting is eliminating the RNG when it comes to opening crystals.
  • Options
    I have 6 # 5 stars rino ,hulkbuster , iron patriot, falcon ,rocket racoon ,superior ironman ,don't know if I should do any thing with them I would trade 2 for a good pull let me know what you think can any one tell which one's are good of these guys just feel like there all bad don't know what to do
  • Options
    Tiny5521Tiny5521 Posts: 3
    I’m thinking more like 2 or possibly 3 classes in one crystal. There will still be randomness but with so many champs added every month, there needs to be a way to help the player draw more of what they need. With more than 100 5*s available in the basic pool, it becomes very difficult to dupe what you have. More players give up and stop playing because they feel hopeless in what they will draw. This way, you can build particular classes better to suit your needs. The ultron variant has pointed this out exactly. If you are weak in mutant and skill(through no fault of your own via bad pulls) you have no chance in getting through the first rounds of the challenge. The game characters have hit a saturation point to where it is more discouraging that encouraging to open crystals that you have bought or earned.