**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gwenpool or Archangel 5/50?

iSymbioteiSymbiote Posts: 33
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Hello all

Gwenpool or Archangel 5/50? 69 votes

Gwenpool
57%
GroundedWisdomRotmgmoddydanielmathVavasourJOHNOSA1995Yelin547Alfa_PigeondRaghu7Shynight00TheLazyKingAEG93DraenathBigbadromoTheSOURANikskiniBuzzBeeNguyenDauTrimbobDarcilisGreatScott 40 votes
Archangel
42%
rahul3038thetaman23EvilEmpireGbSarkarXMEN1994DrOctavius2_2AtlasSlySlyAakashNinjAlanPera5CapWW2MjbootsI_ZERO_IGargamesh7abo2aFel_95Itay1234212Delta_14HugeBean 29 votes

Comments

• NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    both
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool
    Start with GP. You won't be disappointed. Then do Archie.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Gwenpool
    I chose GP, solely because I have her and I actually have experience with her. She is a really good champion, has very good bleed and strong attack especially after popping your special 3 on the enemy.

I think AA would be second, I am not too sure of his abilities. What I do know is a bleed and a poison debuff would combine into a neurotoxin on the opponent, so in a way, he might be less versatile as his effectiveness is strongly based on enemies who are not immune to bleed and poison, whereas Gwenpool's strength is just based on enemies who are not immune to bleed.
  • JayT1996JayT1996 Posts: 95
    Gwenpool
    Gwenpool just cause she doesn't have to be duped to be really good
  • Itay1234212Itay1234212 Posts: 62
    Archangel
    Archangel cuz in war 90% u have magic
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Both for sure... It's personal preference who you do first. GP isn't great for AW attack (because you may run up against a CWBP or Mordo), but she ruins all other content.

I have the cats to take Archangel to 5/50 as soon as I can find one. Lol. It's either him or IceMan, whoever comes first.
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    Archangel
    Do both but get AA up first as GP isn't a mvp for AQ or AW however AA will help you a lot in AW.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Archangel
    Archangel for sure, he is God tier, ability accuracy reduction is the second most important thing on a champ. GP needs 50 hits to accomplish this. AA needs almost nothing!
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    Archangel
    If you can easily do 50 hit combo with champs and not get hit, gwenpool, if not, archangel is a bit more forgiving against bosses
  • Minion_of_DoomMinion_of_Doom Posts: 110
    edited July 2017
    Archangel
    I wish I had this tough decision to make. Congrats on those champs. I'd vote Archangel cause I have seen him destroy a Magik boss in war.
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    Gwenpool
    I 100% don't like you for having both. Lol

And I voted Gwenpool. Look at that 9000 Damage she can do when they are bleeding. Who does that?!?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Archangel
    Archangel destroys X-23 in LOL who can do that besides guillotine or SL?
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Archangel
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Archangel destroys X-23 in LOL who can do that besides guillotine or SL?

Yondu. Maybe Punisher2099 and Hood (if you get lucky with stagger)