**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to modify password of my account

Hello:

You have just made some changes... ok, but discovered I want to reset or create a new password for my ID and really cannot do it.

If you try using this playcontestofchampions.com using Log In, and then type a wrong password, it will show you a reset password button, but if you press:

"To reset your password, access your account using the in-game settings screen. From there, you can change your password for your Kabam account. "

Ok... then I try in-game.... press the config button, and I am logged in using my ID account... but no way to modify password, no button to do it.

Also, the old link to kabam to reset password is not running anymore... a 404 oops..

So KABAM guys, how could I modify password for my ID????

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    feanorkndfeanorknd Posts: 37
    Found answer in other post... Sorry to all...

Here are the steps to reset your password. You will have to do this in-game!

1. On the Home screen, tap the Gear icon in the upper left corner
    2. You will see "LOG IN OPTIONS", tap that
    3. If you are signed in with your Kabam ID, you will need to log out. Then tap Sign In With Kabam
    4. Tap Forgot Password?
    5. Enter your registered email
    6. You will then get a reset password code emailed directly to you!

After checking your email, if you do not find the code, please also check your Spam folder. Occasionally, an ISP may accidentally filter messages like this as spam.

If for any reason this doesn't work, you will need to contact support for further assistance! Hope this resolved your questions :)
This discussion has been closed.