**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

(Variant Quest)

So I have done several post here trying to determine why I received a 7 day banned. At first I thought it was from have multiple device but Kabam insists that’s not the reason. So I starting thinking what was the last thing I did and that was complete section 2.3 100 percent. I said why not. I have been working at it slowly and gifting event would give me the perfect opportunity to get through some of it.

So I started doing some research and asked a couple of friends and found some that had the same issue I did. Now I know some might say that I used a 3rs party software or mod but trust me I went through a ton of revives.

So I stumbled upon this and got me to wright up this post.

4zhju5b05tqx.jpeg

So if Kabam system is flawed I need my case review and overturn as there is proof that Kabam makes mistakes. I hope a Mod will now assist me in getting me in banned.

Comments

• Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    They already told you once that the forum is the wrong place for talking about your ban.

Your only bet is to file ticket like they told you.

And, from your description, I can understand why the system flagged your account for piloting.

Playing on multiple devices is allowed, but when you have the game open on two devices at the same time, the system notice it and flags the account.
  • The same thing happened to me! I had to open a case through the BBB for Kabam to tell me that I was allegedly using 3rd party software for variant (I wasn't). How did you get the above message?? I missed out on aw season rewards because of this nonsense one week ban.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Probably fake email
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Its a real email. OP says he 'stumbled' upon this from someone else. and as far as I know, the person who it was sent to was a fairly popular person. The email itself was real, but I was under the impression this happened in the first few weeks of variant and has since been fixed.
  • Snerp_CitySnerp_City Posts: 25
    I just opened a case with the BBB. There might be a bug in there system and kabam just doesn't want to take the time to check it. Innocent people might be getting banned for no reason whatsoever with no way to fight it. All I wanted was for an Investigation to be looked into this matter and all I get are generic responses.
  • I have submitted a BBB case as well- after connecting with other players who have had the same issue definitely seems like this is part of a bigger issue and that kabam is (hopefully without realizing) punishing the players instead of investigating the issue.
This discussion has been closed.