**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Lvl 55 Summoner needs a new alliance

I am looking to join a new alliance. My old one is no longer active.

INFO:

Name: Anubanut2 lvl 55
Base Hero Rating 70k
Toons:

103 total
10 4* toons two are awakened
50 3* toons 21 are maxed and awakened
43 2* toons two are maxed and awakened

Looking to do AQs & AWs. Mainly looking to have fun. Not interested in trying to be a super competitive ranked player. Thanks

Comments

• AnubanUTAnubanUT Posts: 15
    edited July 2017
    Also I'm fairly new to the game ... Only been playing since March. My main game is Future Fight. I do have LINEapp installed already.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Toons?
    Toons = characters/champions
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    We have space in ours AnubanUT. Look me up and friend me, in game name is Hoid Cosmere
  • Ruck256Ruck256 Posts: 14
    We are also looking for casual players who will fight wars and Aqs but also has a life outside the game. Omega Level Alliance, its open so join if you like
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    You can definitely join us we are very casual
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    I invited you to my alliance I'm Isman1998 dont worry about our alliance description we are very chill. Just looking for people that enjoy the game and play it.
    Thanks guys for the replies. I'm going to wait one more day for a reply from my current alliance ldr then I'll make a decision. I'm looking to play AQ at least 3 times a week & AW at least 2 times if available.
    I joined what looks to be a very solid alliance. Thanks to those who responded.