**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When is advance power boost coming? [MERGED THREADS]

2»

Comments

• Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Hey All,

We have made no changes to how often these come around. They're still random and have no set schedule. Sometimes they have longer absences between coming around.

Y'all really love your conspiracy theories :tongue:

Why are they random? What is the point of boosts being random and not on a schedule? Also please check out my post with the network connection issue messing up people in AW are we going to get refunds for that?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Hey All,

We have made no changes to how often these come around. They're still random and have no set schedule. Sometimes they have longer absences between coming around.

You need to regulate how long any item can go before being available. 3+ weeks is a joke.
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    Boosts please.
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Only 2 more days and we will have a whole month of the power boost not being sold. @Kabam Miike if you guys remove a boost from the store it would be nice to know about it.
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    Random...lol.
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    This game have tooo many “random” things lately, sad I must say :(
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    It could quite easily be RNG, could be coded like If X = Y then sell booster Z

Where theres about 100 numbers for every booster but the power boost for Y so you have an incredibly slim chance of this boost actually appearing
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Mikes response was in such poor taste.
  • Hey all,

Just to be absolutely sure, I talked to the team and asked them to ensure that we didn't change anything or remove any of these boosts, and we confirmed that they are still in the pool of items that can appear. We don't have different rates for items to appear in the Loyalty Store, so they are not more or less likely to show up than anything else.

That said, I'm going to start a discussion with the team with all of the feedback that you guys have given us here.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Ahhhhh! Thanks @Kabam Miike
    We'll take that answer. Keep us posted!
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Well if nothing is changed and it's still this terrible then maybe Kabam should change how these are rolled out. It screams of a money grab as they've made zero attempt to hide the how much they want alliances to fail at completing maps. We just took on an alli in t2 that couldn't get to 2 of our bosses, highly doubt even remotely stocked they would have failed so miserably.
  • Munrolm02Munrolm02 Posts: 88
    Even with the week off they didn’t provide us with any gray boosts it’s the same thing over and over every day them avoiding giving them up. They drop a gifting event to let people Get mega upgrades to their characters, people are running with seven rank five champions and This company Has silently removed these boosts from the game is what it is starting to look like. And what sucks about it is you’re only able to purchase two which is understandable but when they’re giving them out once a month and you haven’t even given them out once this year let alone even before Christmas it’s starting to make me lose interest in the game. When you’re a mediocre team and you’re just Have a couple the ranks fours or maybe just one rank five it’s very important to have invulnerability or advanced power to help you get past these rank five defenders which show up multiple times in peoples lanes. Even if they drop one tomorrow all that does is make me feel that you’re not gonna see them for another month after. War is no fun the three minute window you got to beat the champions isn’t even enough time at most cases.
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Hope these boosts vanish forever!

So do I so I can stop spending on AW
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Hey all,

Just to be absolutely sure, I talked to the team and asked them to ensure that we didn't change anything or remove any of these boosts, and we confirmed that they are still in the pool of items that can appear. We don't have different rates for items to appear in the Loyalty Store, so they are not more or less likely to show up than anything else.

That said, I'm going to start a discussion with the team with all of the feedback that you guys have given us here.

What about the boost crystal that you could buy for units once per week?

Did that disappear 5 weeks ago randomly, or has it been pulled on purpose?
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Funny all this started right after the discovery that certain boosts did nothing..

Lots of coincidences and RNG in just about every aspect of the game.

Except for connection issues, those are 100% guaranteed.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    I think a schedule be great since it then means we know how many days till they show to then buy them I've been waiting on the invulnrability boost as I need it badly right now was hoping it was in store also how random is the store for the boosts as it can pick from so many that it's tough to know the chance
  • GenidiaminGenidiamin Posts: 105
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike
    5:48PM
    Hey All,

@Kabam Miike please don’t be offended but I don’t think you provide a lot of helpful answers.... sometimes it seems you’re not entirely aware of what’s going on on the game.
    You need to try and do some due diligence when you read a post.... gather some facts ... go back and ask some questions because if this is what you really believe then your team are not pulling you in on all the changes they are making and just sending you out here uninformed.... that’s not great
    Munrolm02 wrote: »
    Even with the week off they didn’t provide us with any gray boosts it’s the same thing over and over every day them avoiding giving them up. They drop a gifting event to let people Get mega upgrades to their characters, people are running with seven rank five champions and This company Has silently removed these boosts from the game is what it is starting to look like. And what sucks about it is you’re only able to purchase two which is understandable but when they’re giving them out once a month and you haven’t even given them out once this year let alone even before Christmas it’s starting to make me lose interest in the game. When you’re a mediocre team and you’re just Have a couple the ranks fours or maybe just one rank five it’s very important to have invulnerability or advanced power to help you get past these rank five defenders which show up multiple times in peoples lanes. Even if they drop one tomorrow all that does is make me feel that you’re not gonna see them for another month after. War is no fun the three minute window you got to beat the champions isn’t even enough time at most cases.

Naw it's just a conspiracy theory
    Harold, that sounds like conspiracy, and we don't like conspiracy do we john?
    Let's be honest, these are the comments that drive the community nuts. They haven't shown up in a month, yet every other boost has popped twice now, but yet we are supposed to believe one of the most used boost just randomly doesn't show. Tell the team, to remove the random. Makes no sense, 1 boost each day in order. The only reason to keep them random is for your team to with hold them and blame it on RNG. Its rubbish.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    People need to understand what random is. You can go long stretches without having it appear because it is not guaranteed. What needs to be argued is that the system needs to be changed not that Kabam are somehow rigging it. Maybe have it as 'a war boost must appear in store every 3 days' or something like that.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    Hey All,

You need to regulate how long any item can go before being available. 3+ weeks is a joke.

Yes there needs to be some sort of regulation. RNG is all well and good but it should be in every facet of the game.
This discussion has been closed.