**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rogue Buff

Hello Everyone,

I have had a Rogue 5 star for some time now, and I believe the character needs a slight buff. In many instances of the game characters may be too weak and get buffed, and although rogue isn't weak, she is not living up to her full in game potential. Rogue is a character in the comics possessing great strength having the ability to absorb anyones powers temporarily. An instance that comes to mind is when Rogue during exiles, specifically king Hyperion.This instance greatly boosted her strength and made her extremely powerful, as she got many of Hyperions powers. Although I know Kabam must nerf champions greatly so they are hardly similar to comics, I would appreciate if Kabam gave her some credit for her abilities. Now I don't ask that this new (possible buff) make her a Beyond god tier, but a buff to Rogue would be much appreciated. For example a buff that could be added would be that she steals a buff for 7 seconds, and these buffs are all recovered without the sp3, not only would this make rogue a better character, but it would also make her more playable. As now when she steals a buff, she has to be extremely aggressive, which is a very hard thing to do. Another example of improving her would be giving her an increased health pool, or attack rating. Rogues attacks are not very powerful as I have noticed, and they hit like pillows. One other possible buff would be to let her have the ability to steal all buffs, not specific ones. All this and more can be done with the communities support, feel free to add or disagree with me. As I would love to hear what everyone thinks.

Comments

• Options
    Hey Adityatheaawesom, there's an active discussion taking place HERE, where other members of the community are sharing their Champion improvement suggestions.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to share your feedback about Rogue in that thread. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.