**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variant 3.1 ultron boss question

k8mrz7dar5kl.jpeg

Quick question guys,

In Variant 3.1, does this node mean Ultron boss is immune to Medusa’s armor shatter?

Before i throw in a bunch of resources i wanna know lol.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    He is immune to abilities that lower his AAR. Armor shattered can still be applied on him and he will not gain any power from it, but he can still evade. Masoquism will probably still trigger as well if any debuff is applied
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    He is immune to abilities that lower his AAR. Armor shattered can still be applied on him and he will not gain any power from it, but he can still evade. Masoquism will probably still trigger as well if any debuff is applied

THANK YOU:)
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    This fight is a nightmare
  • @Dingalo revive Angela. She is THE BEST option in this fight
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    @Dingalo revive Angela. She is THE BEST option in this fight

yup Angela was MVP. Definitely. Og Hulk a bit too with the L1 revives. It was hard. Probably the most resources I've ever used.
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    I used my captain marvel and only one revive. I could have solod the fight but It was so long I lost focus
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    When ur against this boss you dont wanna debuff him at all. i have solod him with my carnage and if you dont debuff then its not hard. basically like there arent any crazy nodes that way
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I used 4/55 corvus. He’s so aggressive makes draft back interceptions so easy