**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Player Report

I don´t really know where to put this but I would like that this player gets some type of punishment
I know that in the rules it says

" 18. Shaming other players for their in-game decisions or lack of experience within The Contest will not be tolerated. We all start as Noobs, and we may not all agree on best strategies within the game. Constructive debate on these topics is encouraged, but keep it friendly and factual. You're entitled to your opinions as long as they are not insulting, but the fact that you disagree with someone on subjective topics such as strategy or in-game purchases does not mean the other person is wrong."

But this isn´t a matter of being a noob, I feel like this player did this on purpose with the intent of "screwing" people up.
I entered dungeons and got matched with this player, he took the path i was gonna take, went to the first fight , didnt even try to win then exited the dungeon. On the first room.
Because of him I lost 3 of my best champions in dungeons and didn´t even manage to complete a single room.

I would like to know if I can post the prints I have with the name of the player here or if I can talk to an admin about this.

P.s : I think we should have a report button when you search the player name, not just in the Global chat

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Why you want to report him exactly? Did he did something else besides not playing dungeons?
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    You're not allowed to post pictures of other people profiles or call them out on the forum unfortunately.
    Only thing you can do is find a dungeon partner you trust and do all your dungeons with that single person
  • Options
    Hey there, I am sorry to hear about this but, as stated in the section of the forum rules that was quoted, shaming other players for their in-game decisions is not allowed on the forums. Posting pictures or somebody's in-game name with the intent to call them out would fall under this rule.
This discussion has been closed.