**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thank you Kabam for Road to Greatness Arena

SyiionicSyiionic Posts: 64
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
Of all the things you’ve done wrong, you’ve finally got one right. The Road to Greatness Arena is in my opinion, the best arena to ever come to Mcoc. The 1000 5* shards per milestone is amazing. And having 10 milestones equaling only 1,000,000 points is a great decision. Not a hard task to complete but just enough of a challenge to make me want to keep grinding. And the exclusive 2* champ crystal was also a nice addition. These two crystals alone got me some really good pulls.
u3ywy3y7evub.png
cdx37jxu8030.png
All in all, a great arena grind. Wish you would do more like these.

Comments

• Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Dannnnng boy.

That’s a nice Ghost rider
  • Options
    SyiionicSyiionic Posts: 64
    Thanks lol
  • Options
    RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    It got me enough to 25k shards, opened a basic and a featured, both morning star
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Syiionic wrote: »
    Of all the things you’ve done wrong, you’ve finally got one right. The Road to Greatness Arena is in my opinion, the best arena to ever come to Mcoc. The 1000 5* shards per milestone is amazing. And having 10 milestones equaling only 1,000,000 points is a great decision. Not a hard task to complete but just enough of a challenge to make me want to keep grinding. And the exclusive 2* champ crystal was also a nice addition. These two crystals alone got me some really good pulls.
    u3ywy3y7evub.png
    cdx37jxu8030.png
    All in all, a great arena grind. Wish you would do more like these.

But ur only lv 35, guessing u wasnt here for the one last year.

Back in my day i was around your level, and my first 4* was doing act 3 100% but that nearly over 3 years ago, and 5* didnt exist, let alone 6*

Didnt have alot of luxury newer have but, this is prob the only time a 5* will be easy to get.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    I would like to echo the praise, I normally find Arena rather boring and frustrating that you can spend all that time grinding and not get the champion you want, but this - witha guaranteed crystal at the end made it more enjoyable. I skipped the last one, in favour of getting the event and side quests done, but with this one being at the end of the event period, I did it as all else I would've been doing was stocking up on catalysts and playing the new trials. Please, please, do one again this time next year.

Or maybe a 3 star arena for a 6 star? ROFL.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

Didnt have alot of luxury newer have but, this is prob the only time a 5* will be easy to get.

The easiest 5* was the GGTTM event.
    I had to grind act 4 like mad to get to level 40 on my second account for that one