**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is act 4 venom short path really only worth 100 points now

Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
I just ran it twice and each time i only got 100 points!!! Is this what they changed it to or is this some kind of error?

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,788 ★★★★★
    I only get 1.3k iso.
  • Options
    TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Has been that way for as long as I remember - otherwise people what do that all the time for completion
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    It has been that way the whole time. Why would doing 1 fight be equal to a whole path of fights? Thats why it is this way. Also, people could cheat by doing this short path and very easy fight over and over again. Making it only be worth 100 pts prevents this.
  • Options
    It has been that way the whole time. Why would doing 1 fight be equal to a whole path of fights? Thats why it is this way. Also, people could cheat by doing this short path and very easy fight over and over again. Making it only be worth 100 pts prevents this.

Actually if you look on these forums there are tons of posts about how it used to be worth 3000 points..unfortunately these forums have grown outdated on some things.. I honestly dont think 3000 is a fair number but i really dont think 100 is either..both are a nit extreme Thanks for the help guys
  • Options
    TacoScotty wrote: »
    Has been that way for as long as I remember - otherwise people what do that all the time for completion

The forums will show you that people used to do it all the time for completion.. Thats why they changed it im sure...