**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help Botton !!!

Eryk_BohaterEryk_Bohater Posts: 7
edited January 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Dear Kabam, instead of sending three helps at a time, why not help everyone with a click?

Help Botton !!! 60 votes

Yes, it would be nice to help everyone with a click.
88%
BigPoppaCBONEThe_OneTimone147CapWW2Riise81Draenathbelli300BigDWSUTendersquadzuffyPcc880eros24Alex13369Foxhero007PolarvortexStatuscrewSamcro458Sixshot1DipseyCoachidite 53 votes
No, I like to waste time by clicking one help at a time.
6%
Hammerbro_64Mitchell35XxOriginalxXHamin 4 votes
I don't care. I never help anyone.
5%
RagamugginGunnerJRock808Helicopter_dugdugdug 3 votes

Comments

• Alex13369Alex13369 Posts: 31
    Best.idea.ever. :smiley:
  • Yes, it would be nice to help everyone with a click.
    Alex13369 wrote: »
    Best.idea.ever. :smiley:

Thank you :)
  • makaighostmakaighost Posts: 30
    *COUGH* would literally cause emergency maintenance every two minutes from a hardware perspective it just don’t work *COUGH*

Also, helping others isn’t meant to be convenient for the person who is helping...plus it takes what, a minute tops? If everyone is grinding maybe 5? Is that too much time? Really?

When the game can easily become work, any reduction in the tedium would only serve to improve the game.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    During popular arenas my alliance help queue is regularly over 1,000. After the first ~100 it stops working. Every. Time.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I love wasting my fingers
  • The worst part is when you hit help 4 and the game freezes up because it can't connect to the server
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Quite frankly, the arena cooldown reduction timer should be automatically applied to your champs when you use them for an arena. This also has the side benefit of not hassling the player to request help. And reducing all of the Help spam on both ends will have an overall benefit of less traffic pings slamming the servers at all times.

The only potential issue then is how do you get the 1000 loyalty points per day for helping?

They have already changed the original 10 loyalty per help, requiring 100 helps, and brought it to 20 loyalty per help, requiring only 50 helps. So they could easily change Energy help to 100 loyalty points per help.

As to Arena help, I would say that each time a player puts in an arena team, it pops up a generic "Help Arena Champs" entry, similar to the energy help request. However, if a player already has a "Help Arena Champs" request active, it doesn't put up a new one, so it doesn't flood your help list like it currently does with EACH champ request. Also, it won't put up a new one until the current one has helped the full amount. 5/5, 10/10, etc. That would keep it from being a flood of help requests, but maintain a reasonable amount.

There are plenty of ways are keeping the help system without it being so damn spammy.
    Till now we are 95%
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Those that voted yes: Y'all really don't understand how servers work.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Till now we are 95%

That's because people think the exchange of data exists in a magic fairy land.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I don't care. I never help anyone.
    Ugh, it would literally ruin the game.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    My fingers have chafed away over the years
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Hamin wrote: »

Actually, individual help requests each have overhead bloat as each data packet has headers and such to identify the packet as valid beyond the actual data that is being sent.

1 packet with 100 bytes of data is smaller and far more efficient than 10 packets with 10 bytes of data each.
    dkatryl wrote: »
    Hamin wrote: »

Actually, individual help requests each have overhead bloat as each data packet has headers and such to identify the packet as valid beyond the actual data that is being sent.

1 packet with 100 bytes of data is smaller and far more efficient than 10 packets with 10 bytes of data each.

I agree with you.