**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected

Just a brag post.

Started playing in May. Managed to 100% act 1-4. Then decided to give Act 5 a shot. Masochism wasn’t that bad IMO but Bane was a real pain at first. After practicing my timing I gave 5.2.6 a push.

Champs used:

4* Blade 5/50 duped
4* Cap America IW 5/50 duped
4* Domino 5/50 duped
4* Stark Spidey 5/50 duped
5* Iceman 3/45

Took 11 tries at the collector. First run was able to get a 33 hit combo that brought him down to 86%. Used roughly 200 units on revives/potions.

Feels good to finally get uncollected!

Comments

• Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    You need to get in there and do one run to the uncollected event quest if you can't finish out darkhawk then at least do the first two chapters just for one run through you get like a thousand four star shards per chapter
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    You need to get in there and do one run to the uncollected event quest if you can't finish out darkhawk then at least do the first two chapters just for one run through you get like a thousand four star shards per chapter

Literally what I’m doing right now. Already got 100% on master and heroic. Uncollected is next level man.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    That's awesome. I was able to get a one time completion run through uncollected.

But master level Darkhawk lags to much.

It costs me 400 units to push through him on uncollected.

Good luck
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273

It’s 800 or 900 per chapter I think not sure