**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Reddest Skull

Hey guys just pulled 5 star Red Skull wanted to know what people think of him, his uses and what rank he deserves Cheers Amigos

Comments

• Metal8989Metal8989 Posts: 51
    dont rank more then Rank3 he is just fine but not super extreme Tech high damage high potential champ
  • BazzaBazza Posts: 42
    Yeah I think he’s easy to fight but his power drain and block damage might get some people
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Got him few days ago,from my point of view,he has
    -bad animations,(slow that kinda bores you)
    -Low damage output
    -Unique but alright utility for power drain,(for ex. When Hyperion starts gaining power he won’t come to hit u on block,lol he will just stand there waiting for his sp3)
    - on defence if someone brought Morningstar he’ll die in 10 seconds. Basically As long u don’t hit block he won’t do much on defence either
    - Synergy wise he has with cap WW2 but fury cap gains lasts for only 5 seconds,not effective.(cw bP gains better with killmonger)
    - Overall bad or rushed design , definitely not asking for domino level god tier but a usable champion is always a nice champion.(in fact I always wish they would level the playing field again and make domino,Hyperion,ghost,Corvus,Korg a little less broken!!)
  • BazzaBazza Posts: 42
    Thanks for that @Kalantak what rank is yours
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    Amazing power control. Not a high damage dealer but good ultility
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Mine is R3 and wouldn’t call him amazing power control ,unique definitely
    Bazza wrote: »
    Thanks for that @Kalantak what rank is yours