**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Shock Changes

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
The shock changes are nice for some champions overall like Electro and Jane Foster. However, both OG Thor and Thor Ragnarok are the GOD of THUNDER, so I don’t understand why they didn’t get more love from the developers in terms of the shock interaction. Also, Storm can control inclement weather such as thunderstorms. I hope the devs can make these three characters more viable in terms of the shock interaction.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,973 ★★★★★
    Just because Storm can create lightning doesn't mean she's immune to it.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    They should all be immune and not resistant. As it. Is, thor rags needs a rework. For a newer champ he is way too reliant on synergy to be worthwhile.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Guess you haven't seen Ragnarok.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Siliyo wrote: »
    The shock changes are nice for some champions overall like Electro and Jane Foster. However, both OG Thor and Thor Ragnarok are the GOD of THUNDER, so I don’t understand why they didn’t get more love from the developers in terms of the shock interaction. Also, Storm can control inclement weather such as thunderstorms. I hope the devs can make these three characters more viable in terms of the shock interaction.

Yeah. Each shock debuff on him should increase his shock damage and lets him reapply the shock back on the opponent.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Siliyo wrote: »

Yeah. Each shock debuff on him should increase his shock damage and lets him reapply the shock back on the opponent.

That’s a good idea.