**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Trials of The Alchemist Day is missing [Merged Threads]

MrKillaChrisMrKillaChris Posts: 109
edited January 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
99k6mjfo4e5u.jpg
On my Oneplus 5T Trials of The Alchemist Day isn't there.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    no update yet for android thats why
  • MrKillaChrisMrKillaChris Posts: 109

Got to be kidding me, so because we haven't gotten the update we can't play it right away. SMH wow
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    What a shame guys..
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

Got to be kidding me, so because we haven't gotten the update we can't play it right away. SMH wow

Dont be in a hurry. They are trying to fix the first node so we will have it easier.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I only see the Maze, I don't see the Trial. Android
  • adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    If the update becomes available later on, wouldn't it be easier to allow day 7 of the trials to run for a bit longer. There's no harm in doing that and no compensation would be needed then, we will all get our chance to try them out
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    edited January 2019
    Since I am google play will i miss out on the trials of the alchemist? Is there going to be some kind of compensation or lengthened run time due to this? @Kabam Miike
  • I've logged out and in again a few times now but the recent daily elemental event isn't there at all, anyone else or just me?
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    I've logged out and in again a few times now but the recent daily elemental event isn't there at all, anyone else or just me?

Android user?
  • The update isn't available yet for android, uninstall and just wait for the new update in Google play.
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    Anyone else have this issue?
  • KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
    Cant read can you
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    Kirklin wrote: »
    Cant read can you
    Man you’re clever, rather then referring to anything you make a useless remark
  • I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    Did he finally notice?
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    We all noticed at 18:00 o clock UK time, good too see your nearly 5 hours early i mean late!
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Heretodie wrote: »
    Kirklin wrote: »
    Cant read can you
    Man you’re clever, rather then referring to anything you make a useless remark

It could be that he's referring to the GIANT YELLOW BANNER right above your head there
  • KylienteKyliente Posts: 26
    @Heretodie Look at the top of this page with the orange banner. It says you need the update... which isn't out in the google play store yet.
  • WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    If the update comes tonight or early tomorrow lots of people may have top champs in alliance quest and it may prevent them from completing this event.
  • OpEnWoUnDOpEnWoUnD Posts: 6
    Gameplay issues for android users again... :/
  • I just hope the new update isn't a Lagfest.
  • Still no update, still no trials. Waiting.
  • AyusuviAyusuvi Posts: 3
    U all said we will not participate in alchemist trails event so we not get any rewards but we spend some our time to play all 6days this event and last day when rewards is on higher side then u all tell we not get this update this is not fair with us now we play more next 6days this event.
  • Kobi_Bhediya1Kobi_Bhediya1 Posts: 36
    lpahjsez6ckg.png
    I updated my game