Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Trials.

Just did two of the trials. Each time won some elements 6 and 5 (I believe) but when I go to crystals my total elements have gone down. The only thing I’ve purchased with elements is the beacon. So... why is the #of elements going down? Is this as intended? Is there a cost to doing trials that I am not aware?

Comments

• Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 30
    No one else is having this issue? Had 38 and got the free element from the calendar. Now have 37.
  • When you attempt to purchase a Crystals and you don't have enough, it shows how many you need, not how many you have. Take a look at your inventory to see how many you have on you!
  • Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 30
    Thanks, that’s good to know.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    On day 7 of the trials can you go through them all or still gotta pick just 1 @Kabam Miike

You can do each difficulty once.