**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What was Kabam thinking????

All though I admire Kabam, and most of the events. This one went way above my head, I am an average F2P with 1 R5 4 star. I went into expert knowing that I could do it since I was easily able to do master mode this month and what do I find this.

r1d3t1mp84nz.png

This was a Cable with stupid nodes that make no sense, this was my first fight of the day, then I also had a medusa on my path, alongside a Hela. So I must ask what was Kabam thinking??

Comments

• Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    This is how it's always been in these trial of "someone" events...the final day has 6 bosses roughly about double the PI of normal days but u got the boosts from the previous 6 days to help u out
  • Options
    WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Rofl spark had no problem. And master mode is not uncollected, epic is uncollected. They were thinking you could figure that out.
  • Options
    StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    I am an average F2P with 1 R5 4 star. I went into expert

Stop! Right there... ya, that's problem. Don't complain you got your butt kicked when you go into Expert with that kind of a roster. No wonder you didn't even get close to finishing the 1st fight Lmao. I'm a pretty experienced player, & I know I wouldn't get far with mostly 4/40's.