Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

6 Star Rank 5 STATS!

Whoaa just seen a video on youtube that 6* R5's have 18k prestige
55k health
around 4000-4500 attack without any masteries...Soild,rock solid stats!
Maybe we can max one 6* around...2021?

Comments

• SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Posts: 62
    Yes can’t wait till we can start ranking up 6* and I’m guessing with the release of act 6 they will incorporate all the goodies needed to take a 6* to r3

My only concern is that the 1 t5c you will need is not RNG based, I hope they will issue a ticket we can redeem in store to get the specific t5c us the players actually need 🙏

I for one will be horrified if it is as I have a 6* at r2 and would love to take him to r3 but couldn’t because of the RNG based system

@Kabam Miike might be food for thought as we are still a while off the release of act6
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,437 ★★★
    Why would they make it so you can pick your own T5c when EVERY other cat is RNG? That would way out-balance the game.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 1,782 ★★★★
    Could anyone provide the link to the video? Sounds interesting.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Search 'mcoc the thing' on youtube
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 422
    And I'm over here without even one 6*
  • GamerGamer Posts: 4,609 ★★★★

That mod u dont ikow if that gone be when ther get ADD
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 1,984 ★★★★
    When doing Chilled Challenges whenever you got the Vulture ambush he didn't have any nodes boosting him, was just a straight 5/65 6* and had some major stats in line with what you posted.
  • GodslayerBlayneGodslayerBlayne Posts: 200
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    When doing Chilled Challenges whenever you got the Vulture ambush he didn't have any nodes boosting him, was just a straight 5/65 6* and had some major stats in line with what you posted.

I never noticed that
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    edited January 9
    I’m actually a bit surprised how low a max 6* champ’s stats are. Comparatively a max 5* rank 5 has over 3 times the attack/health stats as a 5* rank 1. A max 6* has just around double the stats of a 6* rank 1. So moving forward, 6* rankups might not give as much stat boosts as 5* rankups give.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited January 9
    s0yjqr2dopkc.jpeg
    DemitriM wrote: »
    55k health

• Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 982 ★★★
    edited January 9
    We can't even get a r3 6* and people talking about r5 already.....progression in this game is painfully slow. Maybe Kabam thinks we have r5 6*s and thats why they have put out the recent content thats much harder.....
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    s0yjqr2dopkc.jpeg
    55k health

Where’d you get that pic?
  • Arceus111Arceus111 Posts: 19
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    We can't even get a r3 6* and people talking about r5 already.....progression in this game is painfully slow. [...]
    I don´t even think that Kabam has a concept for the ressources we need to max out our 6* champions. I think that in order for this topic to be relevant, 6* champions should become more accessable at first.

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    s0yjqr2dopkc.jpeg
    55k health

Where’d you get that pic?

It was a beta profile from one mod when 5 6 stars were released
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 1,782 ★★★★

Thanks 🤙🏼
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Yes can’t wait till we can start ranking up 6* and I’m guessing with the release of act 6 they will incorporate all the goodies needed to take a 6* to r3

I would settle for getting just one 6* that’s even worth ranking to R2. Materials to rank up 6* don’t do any good when you continue to pull trash.