**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Diablo - misleading buffs/text

Just got through a run of the Uncollected EQ and fought Diablo for the first time (Android user) and I noticed a discrepancy between buffs he was getting and his description.

It appears to me that when he drinks his Stun Immunity potion, he gains Unstoppable instead. I combed through the abilities and it does not list Unstoppable absolutely anywhere.

Either Diablo is gaining Unstoppable when he isn't supposed to or your ability card is incorrect. Can you please let us know what is correct?

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    kconrad37 wrote: »
    Just got through a run of the Uncollected EQ and fought Diablo for the first time (Android user) and I noticed a discrepancy between buffs he was getting and his description.

It appears to me that when he drinks his Stun Immunity potion, he gains Unstoppable instead. I combed through the abilities and it does not list Unstoppable absolutely anywhere.

Either Diablo is gaining Unstoppable when he isn't supposed to or your ability card is incorrect. Can you please let us know what is correct?

Check the nodes
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    kconrad37 wrote: »

Check the nodes

Kay, missed that one.

/thread
  • Hey there, be sure to check out the Node buffs for each fight. In this case, Diablo has a Node buff called Toxic Rage, which allows Diablo to become Unstoppable every time he drinks a Concoction, among other effects. Hope this helps clear things up!