**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CapIWs ability to remove unstoppable buff - bug?

I am surprised to see and experience that Cap infinity war‘s ability to remove unstoppable buffs on the opponent when kinetically charged is only working in like 50% of the cases. Works against Juggernaut or unstoppable Colossus. Works against The Champion. Does not work vs Brawl node or The Thing. Even tho I don’t read anywhere in the Things description that the unstoppable buff is any different from other unstoppable buffs. Also it looks exactly the same as a „normal“ unstoppable buff. If this is not a bug, then at least I would expect an information from the developers to why it is not removable by Cap IW‘s ability.

Comments

• A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    The brawl node is a passive unstoppable not an active buff so cannot be nullified by him.

The thing is immune to all nullify effects, which includes his unstoppable buff! Hence why Cap doesnt remove it even with charges!

Hope this helps!
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    The brawl node is a passive unstoppable not an active buff so cannot be nullified by him.

The thing is immune to all nullify effects, which includes his unstoppable buff! Hence why Cap doesnt remove it even with charges!

Hope this helps!
    This but seatin has done a good video how to take down the thing and watching it the other day took me 3 revives on uc but gwenpool as long as you don't push him to his sp3 by far the best option
  • Hey there, as others have mentioned, Captain America (Infinity War) can Nullify Unstoppable Buffs, but Unstoppable Passive Effects can't be Nullified. Buffs can be distinguished by the light ring they have around their icons in the game, which Passive effects do not have. Also, As @Scorpion989, mentioned, Things is immune to Nullify, Stagger, and Fate Seal effects. You can find more info about this in Thing's champions spotlight here. Hope that helps clear things up!