Need rank up advice - first r5 5*

Thunder127Thunder127 Posts: 9
edited January 11 in Strategy and Tips
Need some advice . Who would you rank up as your first r5 or 6* r2?

I have the cats to do this for anyone in my roster... my best champs are:
I have a 6* Corvus, non-duped.
I could r5 my 5* Hyperion , sig 60

My other r4 include duped x-23 and a non duped GR.

I could also level up my 5* AA to r4 or r5 too (which I could awaken since I have two mut awakening stones). I do have a r5 4* AA already.

Some other maybe worthy 5*s, all r3: KM (non-duped), IMIW (non-duped), drax (duped , sig 60)

No blade/SL/domino/medusa/angela 5* versions :(

Looking to complete LOL for a first run and end game content like Variant. I've almost finished exploring act 5 - just need to finish exploring the collector paths and I'll be done - which means I'll get 2 more t5bs and a generic 5* awakening stone.

I have tons of t4cc, t4bs, 13 t2as, 2 t5b (about 1/4 on the 3rd t5b).

Thanks for the advice!

Comments

  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,549
    In no particular order, KM, hyperion, and corvus are all worth it imo.

    Depending on what your stash looks like, a r4 x23 can do the easy route fairly simply compared to others.

    I think Hyperion or KM would help you more long term, but not necessarily for LoL or overly help you for variant, although both would help a little.

    I would save the generic you get from act 5.
  • Corvus, KM, and Hype are absolutely worth it
  • Primmer79 wrote: »
    In no particular order, KM, hyperion, and corvus are all worth it imo.

    Depending on what your stash looks like, a r4 x23 can do the easy route fairly simply compared to others.

    I think Hyperion or KM would help you more long term, but not necessarily for LoL or overly help you for variant, although both would help a little.

    I would save the generic you get from act 5.

    Thanks for the feedback. So is KM a good r5 even unduped? I haven't used him much.

    Oh, hadn't thought about using my r4 x-23 for LOL. That's an interesting thought! I'll explore that.
  • Corvus, KM, and Hype are absolutely worth it


    Of the 3, which would you choose?
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,058
    Hard to pass on a 6* corvus rank up, but hyperion is a pretty good option for LoL on r5. I've done multiple paths with him.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,549
    Thunder127 wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    In no particular order, KM, hyperion, and corvus are all worth it imo.

    Depending on what your stash looks like, a r4 x23 can do the easy route fairly simply compared to others.

    I think Hyperion or KM would help you more long term, but not necessarily for LoL or overly help you for variant, although both would help a little.

    I would save the generic you get from act 5.

    Thanks for the feedback. So is KM a good r5 even unduped? I haven't used him much.

    Oh, hadn't thought about using my r4 x-23 for LOL. That's an interesting thought! I'll explore that.

    I had a couple of friends even use their unduped r4 for easy path. Obviously some r5 champs are better, but at least its an option.
  • Hyperion. You won't regret it. The scale up from r4 to 5 is insane.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 204
    Go for Corvus or Hyp, I’d say Corvus since he’s a 6 star
  • edited January 11
    Have R2 Corvus and no regrets. Running uncollected I’m on RHulk and he’s the only champ I’ve used so far. With 6* Cap IW and R4 Void (Sig 120) untouched. Thing? No problem. Rhulk regen? Get outta my way little man.

    Won’t help you out with LOL, but I’d imagine you’d do just fine with him in Variant/Collector/EQ at R2.

    And did I mention he’s crazy fun to use with suicides and heals himself along the way?

    Edited to add that he single handedly cleared day 7 of the trials on Epic.
  • Got hype and corvus dupped at rank5. Use corvus for everything but he needs dupp suicides and boosts to be great.too expensive.i would go for hype.also 6* needs 3 t5 basic
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 288
    Are you more focused on offense or defense? If defense, then km, offense, corvus. Little of both, then hype.
  • NiteAndDae wrote: »
    Are you more focused on offense or defense? If defense, then km, offense, corvus. Little of both, then hype.

    I don't care much for AW - so really it's about completing end story content like variant and LOL.
  • Got hype and corvus dupped at rank5. Use corvus for everything but he needs dupp suicides and boosts to be great.too expensive.i would go for hype.also 6* needs 3 t5 basic

    Ahh good to know. I don't have suicides at all so sounds like hyp is the better choice then?
  • Any other thoughts? Thanks!
Sign In or Register to comment.