**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* generic awakening gem...

Kabam your offers are getting old and you're making me mad, l take pills to control my anger, but everytime l log in the game lam hoping to see a 5* awakening offer , most of us top players spend good money and also have undupe 5* and my friends make fun of my ranked 4 five stars because they are no duped, and that hurts my feelings, we wanna have cute avatar profiles with silver stars, undupe champs suck please bring a 5* generic awakening gem offer, stop making me mad, this game makes me happy but when you don't gimme good offers makes me wanna cry,

Comments

• Options
    SpideySpidey Posts: 45
    Agreed. I was thinking about going for Yondu, I have 7 tech saved up for him but what's the point if I can't dupe him..
  • Options
    Son_of_Rage1Son_of_Rage1 Posts: 42
    With all the new heroes added to the 5* crystal it's going to be even harder to dupe. My suggestion is to add a new feature to 4* and 5* crystals. Before opening each crystal it should give you the option to either spin it for a chance at a new champion/dupe or you could select transform it into a generic awakening gem stone. Just a thought.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I like that idea, how about making a special quest called Elite similar to LOL but with 10 fights only for a generic awakening prize and 4 T2A?
  • Options
    PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    Lower the 5* basic pool to 5k shards
  • Options
    ...before its gets new batch flooded
  • Options
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    I like that idea, how about making a special quest called Elite similar to LOL but with 10 fights only for a generic awakening prize and 4 T2A?

That's actually what most quests or challenges should be for top rewards. Make it challenging for those who need it. I'm in the same boat with 5*s like you gus. I could go for a challenge to obtain an wakening gem
  • Options
    Fhap1234Fhap1234 Posts: 62
    I would honestly be willing to pay between 200-300$ for a generic 5 star awakening gem.
  • Options
    DorknightDorknight Posts: 19
    We need 5k to be the new limit to get 5* heroes. 10k is ridiculous.

#5StarsFor5k
  • Options
    xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    Dorknight wrote: »
    We need 5k to be the new limit to get 5* heroes. 10k is ridiculous.

#5StarsFor5k

This i agree with 5k for 5* & 10k for 5* featured.
  • Options
    FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    A 5* Awakening Gem all by itself isn't that valuable. It needs to include at least 20 signature stones to raise the champions signature ability up enough to allow it to work even the slightest bit.

Remember, the signature levels for a 5* go up to 200, but that does NOT mean that it's DOUBLE the strength of a 4* at 99. It's actually HALF the strength. So, for example, if you have a 4* at sig lvl 20, you would need a 5* at sig lvl 40 for them to have equivalent effectiveness.

When 5*'s first came out I thought it was really cool that the sig lvls went up to 200 because I thought it meant that their signature ability would be twice as effective (which would be cool if it DID work that way, but it doesn't)

Here's some simple equivalencies:

4* Sig Lvl 20 = 5* Sig Lvl 40
    4* Sig Lvl 40 = 5* Sig Lvl 80
    4* Sig Lvl 50 = 5* Sig Lvl 100
    4* Sig Lvl 60 = 5* Sig Lvl 120
    4* Sig Lvl 80 = 5* Sig Lvl 160
    4* Sig Lvl 99 = 5* Sig Lvl 200
  • Options
    Scotty2hotty33_Scotty2hotty33_ Posts: 85
    I'm guessing the 5* awakening gem will be the prize at the end of act 5. Along with t5b, and it will probably end up costing hundreds to thousands of dollars(depending on your skill level).