**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

MVP Ratings

Can someone explain how MVP ratings are determined? These photos are from the same war, same BG. Doesn’t make sense to me ibb6mi0ts1jz.jpeg
hw9cx74kk810.jpeg

Comments

• Take path 1. Mvp for ever
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I think the general gist of it is the more nodes you take out the more likely you are to get it. It’s a useless metric. I don’t think Kabam has ever explained how it’s calculated.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I think the general gist of it is the more nodes you take out the more likely you are to get it. It’s a useless metric. I don’t think Kabam has ever explained how it’s calculated.

That an it's a completely useless stat.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    I have no idea how it is calculated, I have made no attempt to figure out how it is calculated, and I do not want anyone in my battlegroup actually trying to achieve it because they know how it is calculated.
  • doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    No one bothers about it, not even the recruiters. It's better to clear the path you are assigned and win the war than to finish up as MVP in every war and losing all of them.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    I suspect defender rating has a higher % in the calculation.