**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5* Champ Would You Rank Up Next?

v6z2gn55hwi5.jpeg

I've been playing since Oct. 2017 and these are my (21) 5* champions. With these being the options, who would you use your resources to rank up next? If you choose other, please remember to post your suggestions below.

Which 5* Champ Would You Rank Up Next? 42 votes

Ghost Rider
9%
AanthoBluDragonLSDinkubricknolan 4 votes
The Hood
0%
Iceman
14%
simolazTheHoodedDormammuReggieFhfjghhggggjfhfjgLedodisedi4k 6 votes
Starlord
33%
Pcc880RikuremaCliffordcanSpiderCoolsSassyMastyBlubfish_666Cranmer00ace930999IBlueShiftITBuchanan24AndTavZipioNANDORDITTMother_Flerken 14 votes
Venom
16%
DRTOZinserAjc10Gritabit_I_Khaos_knightEl_ojo 7 votes
Ultron
2%
Batman1903 1 vote
Magik
14%
axelelf_1Charlie_SceneB_Dizzle_01SDPAleorTJ107 6 votes
Red Hulk
2%
Hairyslug 1 vote
Yellowjacket
0%
Other (Please Specify Below)
7%
Darth_SemzSGT_M9HamoBlamo51 3 votes

Comments

• ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    Iceman
    I see at least 2 of you agree with me on Iceman. I'm just torn because Starlord is already awakened.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Magik
    Oops, didn't notice SL. SL, then Magik (her power control has been the key to many challenges) or Ghost Rider (if you already have a 4* power controller), then Iceman or Venom (tie), then Rhulk, then the Hood.

That's my order.
    Iceman
    I really appreciate that insight @axelelf_1... It's kinda hard deciding when you already have 4*'s of the same champ that are already maxed. This game has me too addicted. Lol. I think I might work on SL since he is duped now and a 5*. He hits hard.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Magik
    sl, magik or ice. sl... you already have aa for massive damage. if you need power control, go with magik, iceman for immunities. but he is mutant, so I'd go with magik first
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Starlord
    Starlord is just fun to play with and watch his initially trash damage destroy a minute later
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    edited January 2019
    It's only to R3 so Iceman, Magik, SL, Venom, GR. Ultron in about that order.

Edit- missed RH, fit him in the middle there as well
    Iceman
    Ezra7676 wrote: »
    It's only to R3 so Iceman, Magik, SL, Venom, GR. Ultron in about that order.

Edit- missed RH, fit him in the middle there as well

You really think Red Hulk should be ranked up before Venom?!? Hmm... 🤔
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Starlord
    Iceman, Star Lord, Venom, Red Hulk, Hulk and Magik are all great choices.

Iceman: Double immunity, safeguard against l3, and good damage with l1 + heavy

Star Lord: Ramped damage destroys content that may seem to be "out of your range".

Venom: His revamp made him powerful, especially against spiderverse heroes like all the spidermans.

Red Hulk: Ridiculous damage with extra energy damage on all attacks and if awakened fantastic physical resistance.

Hulk: Tough and strong.

Magik: Still the best power control champion on the market.