**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

3 Looking For New Alliance

3 active players seeking new Alliance. Me (the Leader) and 2 others tired of carrying all the weight. Hoped our once great Alliance would reclaim our former glory, but there's a point when you just have to burn the bridge and move on. Constant recruiting then eventual kicking of inactive members or those who join AQ/AW just for rewards without any participation gets old.

We're adults with real lives and jobs, but active daily. 2 are +150k, the other +110k. If there's room, we have another 2 players who may be interested in joining once we leave. They're +40k, very active, and growing. None have Line or Discord, in game chat's always served our purposes.

Username same in game: Memphistophiles

Comments

• Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    We have room for you. We started a new alliance that is a extension of our Plat3/Gold1 alliance. We funneled some of our 200k players there to be able to grow their accounts and work their way up learning the skills to kill minis and bosses at a level they car succeed at. We are very relaxed but also serious. Running map 4/3/2. We share the same discord chat line as the main alliance so our lower players can get advice from upper players. We have room for you all. Let me know. Alliance tag T1tnE

Also you will need to join discord. You cannot succeed at a higher level without a better communication app. No strategies or lanes can be discussed or defense placement on in game chat.

B_Dizzle_01 ign
    B_Dizzle_01#1147 discoed
    b_dizzle_01 line
  • Options
    cfpreludecfprelude Posts: 112
    Saw your response on our recruitment thread. We can take up to 7. Currently 544 & S2 but we have some really good players and looking to move up. Chill group but everyone pulls their weight. We do require Line and communication. It's a great group.
    Line ID is: xen & spam

Hit me up and let's talk details!
  • Options
    Added you in game as well.
  • Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 266
    We're doing AQ map 555 x 5 with modifiers (Score 250M+, glory rewards 4200+). Optional AW. Line required.

Alliance name: StarBrothers
    IGN: Avenger A-1
    Line ID: avenger-a-1
  • Options
    EchoBravoEchoBravo Posts: 63

• Options
    Heisenberg128Heisenberg128 Posts: 164
    we can take all you guys. If you guys can manage AQ without line, i am good with that as well. We run map 5x5 and 1 BG AW. AW is not compulsary. We earn weekly 4300 glory. Our alliance tag is DTEN. Hit me up if interested.
  • Options
    Hamzah_Ali3Hamzah_Ali3 Posts: 42
    Were gold2, we run map 5&6, need 3 more people. Line is hamzahali3
  • Options
    Oh man, I guess this is the reason I've been getting all those requests. Completely forgot about this 3yr old post 🤣

That being said, I sincerely appreciate the numerous offers and invitations I've been receiving. I suppose my hesitance to leave the Alliance I merged with was unfounded because there's tons of support here.

Thankfully, I've found a new home for me and my alt (I'm about 932k, alt 687k). Again, thank you everyone for the offers.
  • Options
    cfprelude said:

Saw your response on our recruitment thread. We can take up to 7. Currently 544 & S2 but we have some really good players and looking to move up. Chill group but everyone pulls their weight. We do require Line and communication. It's a great group.
    Line ID is: xen & spam

Hit me up and let's talk details!

I actually looked you up on Line, copy & pasted your ID, but nothing came up. That's why I left that comment.
  • Options
    2 of those 3 were actually me. The 3rd stopped playing a couple years ago. Still miss doing Incursions with her instead of just doing them with myself (2 devices helps). There's a joke in there somewhere.... 🤣
  • Options
    All good bro. I got it fixed