**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whom would you awaken?

sk0walqtirbe.jpg

Whom would you awaken? 115 votes

Archangel
36%
Antgeo1HULK_BREAKSnail_McGavinadqqedfyvrAlex13369Star_Lord_SungjKennadoHairyslugCassySeanFlikCupidBluDragonBRJ2002VulcanMmozzyToxicBladeJohn757PrathapXxLoganTDCxX 42 votes
Omega Red
58%
danielmaththetaman23lm2LoPrestiI_ZERO_ITendersquadzuffyBuckeyeKPKihlgastnameplasGNASTYDarkrider05Greifmaster911Sixshot1SuperSam57Hammerbro_64RoOOtsCrimsontide1616axelelf_1tkhan08 67 votes
Iceman
5%
SnakeEyes69Spity68TheVyrusJridenhour_3DrPepper_75Lobbypoop 6 votes

Comments

• Snail_McGavinSnail_McGavin Posts: 105
    Archangel
    I’d say AA but my answer would change depending what you’re in need of. Immunities, AW attacker/defender, etc.

If you have the sig stones, like 70 plus, then Omega might be your best route. If not then AA can get the job done until you’re able to rank up Omega while building up sig stones.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Omega Red
    All three are great but Omega Red doesn't rely on bleed or poison to get the job done. He has immunities and regen.. He's capable of decent damage but nothing compared to AA. He's a better all around champ though. I absolutely love Iceman but if I could rank him down for OR I'd do it in a heartbeat.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Archangel
    AA. Omega requires a high sig level.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I hate you. I have two 5* mutant AG and Cable and Rogue...
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    Omega needs it the most (AA does also but he's not very good), not a decision at all IMO
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 688 ★★★
    I would awaken my Goldpool over any of them.
  • PrayB4UplayPrayB4Uplay Posts: 21
    I’d say AA but my answer would change depending what you’re in need of. Immunities, AW attacker/defender, etc.

If you have the sig stones, like 70 plus, then Omega might be your best route. If not then AA can get the job done until you’re able to rank up Omega while building up sig stones.

I am currently exploring 5.2 in story quest. I am in need of champs to get the job done in both EQ/Story quests.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Omega Red
    danielmath wrote: »
    Omega needs it the most (AA does also but he's not very good), not a decision at all IMO

AA is not very good? Seriously? That statement is ludicrous. I have a sig 160 r4 Omega Red and a 4* r5 sig 99 AA and I still use AA more. And yes, I know how to use OR.

I'd still use the ag on OR though just because AA is still good without awakening while OR absolutely has to be awakened to be good.

• KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Archangel

I am currently exploring 5.2 in story quest. I am in need of champs to get the job done in both EQ/Story quests.

Well that should answer your question for you. You have the generic from Act 5 exploration that's available when done, so why not do both? Meaning awaken AA, r4, then use the generic after Act 5 for OR. AA will take down 60% of Act 5 for you.
  • FitzFitz Posts: 14
    Archangel
    1. AA
    2. OR
    3. Iceman
  • Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77
    Omega Red
    I would do my Domino if I had that awakening gem. But I have seen Omega Red in action with other people and he is a boss annihilator! AA is good also but it depends on the immunities of the champion you are facing.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »

AA is not very good? Seriously? That statement is ludicrous. I have a sig 160 r4 Omega Red and a 4* r5 sig 99 AA and I still use AA more. And yes, I know how to use OR.

I'd still use the ag on OR though just because AA is still good without awakening while OR absolutely has to be awakened to be good.

last time i saw someone bring AA to war was like season 2......so ya he has his niche uses (which you can just use a 4* for) but overall isn't good at this point
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Omega Red
    OR is a monster, but he needs to be awakened to shine.
    I would do my Domino if I had that awakening gem. But I have seen Omega Red in action with other people and he is a boss annihilator! AA is good also but it depends on the immunities of the champion you are facing.

I have Domino at 5/65, her dupe adds nothing to attack. It's only for defense. I dunno why people keep insisting on using a GENERIC on her, when her dupe is really awful. It adds really measly damage to attack which can be disregarded cause of how low it is. You wanna just throw away the rarest item in the entire game? I wouldn't even use a mutant gem on her, that's how bad her sig is for offense.

I still have my generic from Act 5, but I'm waiting for a champ that NEEDS their signature to shine, like Omega Red.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Omega Red
    Omega needs it the most and is awesome with it. AA and IM don't need it nearly as much to be good.
  • MaatttyyMaatttyy Posts: 77
    Omega Red
    Omega Red... But AA would be great too if you didnt already have a 4 star
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Omega Red
    Omega as he can do so much damage. I like AA OK, but if I need him I use my sig 99 550 4*... Not the biggest fan and excluding any bleed, poison or double immune from one of his key abilities is a downer to me. Like quake, I feel he's a niche champ that I only roll out for a specific fight or two (eg he won't help you with UC Red Hulk any more than any other champ).
    ice great utility but not near the damage of the other two, just a little trickier to get the coldsnap up against an evader if you can't stun them. not the end of the world.