**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Updated Raw Elemental Crystals Rewards Guide including Tier 3 Unified Results!

Wanted to get one main thread going for these, since there are a few scattered ones out there. I've been reaching out in as many places as possible (here, Twitter, Reddit, YT etc) to get the denominations for the rewards from the different Elemental crystals and have a running spreadsheet for them! A fair amount of the Tier 2 rewards are in there, along with all the rewards from the Tier 3 unified, but still need more results so if you have any pulls to report, let me know and I'll update the spreadsheet. I've been doing this to helpfully help out the community so we all can make better decisions as to what crystals to go for. Here's the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hq-E2e-0vxLYiOV33hfU8ZzzxHnx6Q8itcmh5tNUs64

The one we're all most curious about of course is the top prize, Tier 3 Unified. Here's what I've seen from people:

6* Shards - 200
5* Shards - 1,000
T5b Frags - 900
T2a Frags - 3,600

Please keep those results coming; I'll keep updating the spreadsheet, and be sure to pass this around to your friends, alliance members, etc, to keep the whole community in the know!

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Im ryl hops the tier5b is 1k and Not 900
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 403 ★★
    Gamer wrote: »

I’ve only seen one person report that pull so far, so who knows, there may be multiple amounts to get (similar to the 4* shards in the tier 2 fire crystal)
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    DroidDoes wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »

I’ve only seen one person report that pull so far, so who knows, there may be multiple amounts to get (similar to the 4* shards in the tier 2 fire crystal)

Ressen it all offer event has ben 1k tier 5 so wuldt make send ther lover it.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    1,000 5* shards and 3,600 T2A frags.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Nice thanks!

Hoping we can get people who go for more of the Tier 1 and Tier 2 crystals, to keep filling in those blanks 🤞
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    1000 5* shards for me too
    If anyone has Tier 1 and 2 Crystal results, please post those. Tier 3 is all taken care of, thanks :-)
    Got another new result sent my way, 550 4* shards from the Tier 2 Unified, added to the spreadsheet :smiley:
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    2 Tier 2 Fire - 400 4 star shards and 450 5 star shards
  • Emil_LimsonEmil_Limson Posts: 17
    Opened 1 T3 Unified -> 1000 5* shards
    2 Tier 2 Fire - 400 4 star shards and 450 5 star shards

Thanks! :-) Got it, added the 5* shards amount to the spreadsheet! Still seems like the Tier 2 Fire is the only one that has multiple results...
    Had someone report in with the t4b frags for the Tier 2 Unified crystal so now that one is technically completed too! Added to the spreadsheet, & here it is too:

T4cc Frags 9,000
    T4b Frags 10,000
    4* Shards 550
    5* Shards 650
    4* Awakening Gem 1 (assumed)

Keep those results coming; getting there on having the spreadsheet all filled in! :smile:
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited January 2019
    1000k 5* shards
    from tier 3 unified
  • zerodudezerodude Posts: 42
    edited January 2019
    960 5* shards from a tier 2 unified
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    I must say I was let down with t3 unified rewards some - especially since for epic daily I feel like I am getting 5* sig stone like 25% of time instead of 50% ... damn RNG haha. Only perk I guess is if you get one of the worst combos for day7 epic you can just skip it if you want since losing out on 5th t3 unified isn’t going to move needle much
    TacoScotty wrote: »
    I must say I was let down with t3 unified rewards some - especially since for epic daily I feel like I am getting 5* sig stone like 25% of time instead of 50% ... damn RNG haha. Only perk I guess is if you get one of the worst combos for day7 epic you can just skip it if you want since losing out on 5th t3 unified isn’t going to move needle much

Agreed; devil’s advocate, yes they are extra rewards on top of running whatever Trials each day, and yes at least they’re slightly user-driven by having so many different crystal options, so those are both nice touches. But considering getting the Tier 3 unified effectively wiped out ALL of the max amount of elements that can be earned through the entire event, it would be nice if the amounts were a wee bit higher!
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

I got this too.
    jnsd6ba5z2es.png
    97bdwlossuqk.png
    Opened 5 and only got 1 health potion each time.

Great, thank you for sharing! I’ll be sure to “add” that to the spreadsheet today. Figured for anything item-based it would only be one (hence all the “assumed” spots on there) but good to see confirmation
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    I got 3,600 T2a Frags twice now.
  • BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95
    Tier 2 Light Crystal: 100k gold twice, and 75k Gold once
  • Tier 2 light 50k & 75k gold
    Tier 2 Light Crystal: 100k gold twice, and 75k Gold once
    Jdub1250 wrote: »
    Tier 2 light 50k & 75k gold

Whoa, thanks you two! First I’ve of those having multiple denominations, which is surprising since I was hoping these would be the only crystals that only offered the one amount of gold and units each
  • MaciekpakuMaciekpaku Posts: 26
    2x3600 t2a from tier3
    zerodude wrote: »
    960 5* shards from a tier 2 unified

Missed this earlier; 960 of the 5* shards you say? Have only seen 650 so far, so that would mean it also has multiple denominations. Thanks!
    Well here’s something; the raw elements are now in the daily specials too! The in game mail just says for a limited time so no idea if it’s just this week, or more. But 10 a day Monday-Saturday, and 15 on Sunday. So a total of 75 extra per week. I’ll update my spreadsheet later; keep those pulls coming! Getting closer to having it all filled in :smile:
    Updated again! Got the raw elements totals updated, including the daily specials along with the compensation we got the other day. Also included a couple more pull results, including 20 units for the Tier 2 Light crystal, so 30 units isn't the only amount you can pull there either...