**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What are your anticipations for the FF?

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
What types of abilities do y’all think Mr Fantasitc (MF) Invisible woman (IW) and Human Torch (HT) will have?

Thinking that MF will have projectile “counter” (like Mordo, but with boing-able projectiles) as well as potential missing.

IW will obviously have autoblock (rip) and probably miss for her invisibility. Maybe AAR with putting champs in force fields and squeezing or (now thinking of this) a quake-like champ where charging heavy surrounds enemy in a force field and holds them for a second while some sort of charges build up. Ghost+IMIW+Quake. What could go wrong?

HT incinerate obviously with possible aura of 🔥. Hopefully no Electro like mechanic but with heat energy. Maybe mode switching like Emma Frost (Flame on vs Flame off).

What do y’all anticipate? Feel free to include Doom, Silver Surfer and/or Galactus. I don’t know quite enough about any of those (except Dr Doom from Spidy comics, but I’m sure there’s a new iteration of him now)

Comments

• Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    HT - Like Iceman, but, fire base. Always flame on. He's nothing as basic human, like IM.
    IW - Some kind of perfect block invisible shield. One the SP that enveloppe opp in bubble cutting air, as debuff.
    MF - Animations à la KK. Reverberate projectile attack, (KM/Quake).

And, I hope we will see Dr Doom in 2019. He's one of the main villain in the MU.
  • Options
    StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Thing: Whatever he is now

Invisible Lady: Doubt she’ll have any immunities, since she technically doesn’t phase like Ghost, but is simply invisible. However, I’m expecting there to be a Damage Cap, being able to tank SP 3’s, due to her little Force Field Bubble. Probably also going to be a painful asskicker on defense, with the Invisibility (like a much worse version of Darkhawk & Hood). Time to dust off our Daredevils.

Mr. Fantastic: He’s a tricky one, but due to him being a noble leader & genius, I expect to see Unique Synergies on him that will benefit everyone on the team (like Cap IW or Heimdall), so definitely don’t hesitate to go for the 3* in the Arena. Besides that, maybe some Fury or Armor Break? Who knows... I have no clue how Kabam would implement “stretchy powers”, & not make the champ a complete dud...
    *cough*... Kamala Khan... *cough*

Capt America... I mean Human Torch: Now... this could be really good. Obviously, Incinerate & maybe Coldsnap/Frostbite & Shock immunity. As for the damage, I would hope to see some INSANE Incinerate damage (like Masacre on steroids). Possibly some auto-incinerate damage too? Looks like Voids value just keeps going up...
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Having all 4 champs on one team will be absolutely nuts with all the unique synergies, down side is sounds like going to be 1.5 years before all 4 are released.