**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Champion

Kabam,, In one of your last emails you sent me you told me that I would be receiving the champion package I never got that I spent 125 marvel insider points on, the entire package hasn't been redeemed back so I waited 125,000 of my points. I brag about this game so much to everyone I know and it's by far my most favorite. Would you please make this right Kabam so I dont feel it was a waist, the package included one 3 star The Champion, one 20% champion boost, three full energy refills, 250 four star shards, and 250 5 star shards. I believe that was what it concluded I'm 90% sure.

Comments

• Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Kabam can’t help you, contact marvel insider
  • Options
    You will need to contact Marvel Insider to ensure that your username is properly entered within their database.
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    You will need to contact Marvel Insider to ensure that your username is properly entered within their database.

Beat you to it 😂
  • Options
    hatchetkillahatchetkilla Posts: 23
    I'm pretty sure I did you gotta put your ali an name right
  • Options
    For instance [;;;;;;;;] name is that correct
  • Options
    Thanks for your help my fellow player shoot me a message and I'll friend you
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Your alliance tafg IS NOT part of your username.